[12] Monster Hunter

"Runa, we detected a demon near this location!"

"Alright! I'll go get them!"_said by a young lady that happen to be a BEST monster capture, she have been kill many type of immortal, even angel. That make both sides - hell and heaven mad, she and her team have been captured them for a long time but why they done that? No one know except themselves.

First of all, want to catch an immortal, you have to be investigate that area first, there they are, arrived at area ??? where the demon have been detected. She changed into a foreign girl and hang out asking for some information. She joined herself into a nicest she ever seen, it very comfortable and warm around not gonna lie even it a bar, but this place is not like the other, it . . . different, it doesn't have drugs or stripers. But she didn't care.

She's from a wealthy family who handle some illegals shits, they trained her to be a powerful and heartless monster slayer. Year went by runa killed hundreds of monsters and rather went to live by herself. She already spot the demon, light gray hair demon, sitting there, enjoy her booze. She taking out her rapier, slowly approaching to the demon. The moment she's about to stab that demon, she dodge, that demon dodge and slam her down the floor. In the flash, she's now in the back alley with that demon girl, alone.

"Another one? Tch..."_the demon spoke

"Can't you guys just leave me alone?! So fucking annoying!"_she angry, hold her face up to see her clearly.

"I will fucking kill you!"_She said as she swing the rapier at the immortal, it hit the demon's arm. She kick the demon out and continue with her attack, she swing a punch towards that demon but her hand being catch.

"Kill a immortal?...foolish!"_she install rerget, she was look into the devil eye, this is not good. The demon disappear in front her, she's alone now. She surrounding by the white, a empty white, like a void. Nothing there, she furious.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?! LET ME OUT AND FIGHT ME YOU MONSTER!"_Runa groaned, still holding her rapier on her hand

"Monster? YOU are the real monster here!"_ the demon's voice echo in the void

"You...killed them, even that they do nothing, they not even a threat to the other. And now...

You have to be punish for what you then!"

As soon as the demon done said, Runa now surrounding by those immortals she killed, they still in the same way as their dead. She begins to sweat, hold her rapier tight and launch towards them.
They're not real, they're not real, not even real, they're already dead.

Out of nowhere, the flowers rising from the floor she standing, anywhere she goes, the flowers follow her onto her feet. She hates it, she hates flowers, she fear it. It make her remember of her old memories about her childhood. She trembling, knees fall down, hands hold her face hide the tears away. The flowers begins to bloom on her body, from the feet and slowly goes up, that white flowers slowly take all over her body. She panicked, push out the flowers, no matter how hard she tried, the flowers still growing from her skin, it hurt...

It cover all her body...

White flowers become red

Red liquids spread out from that bunch of flowers

Here goes her mind