Tsukishima (pt22)

"We can't be doing this.." Kageyama mumbled against my lips, which persistently grazed against his.

I knew that. I don't know why I kissed him. He just looked so hurt, by me.

I slid my hands under his thighs and picked him up, without moving my lips away from his.
I carried him back to his room and threw him onto his bed, before hungrily getting on top of him, kissing his neck and chest.

"Tsukishima-" Kageyama gasped as soon as our lips detached.
His body was soft from being in the bath and I traced my fingers all over his stomach, feeling his pulse through his abs.

He shivered but didn't stop me when my lips met his neck. "Tsukishima... what about your girlfriend?" he said nervously.
"Be quiet." I growled, fixating my hand over his neck.
He nodded stiffly and I continued leaving marks on his lower jaw and upper neck. Kageyama let out a soft moan which caused me to look at his face.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" I asked, tightening my grip on his neck whilst looking him in the eye.
I could feel him swallow, as if he were about to respond, which made me tighten my grip further. This made him tremble slightly, and he struggled to breathe.

"Will you be quiet?" I asked, hand still choking him.
He nodded, so I let go and he gasped for air but didn't say anything.
"Good boy." I said, before continuing to kiss him.

My hands were going down to the waistband of his boxers and I slowly slipped my hands beneath them. Kageyama broke out of the kiss and shifted backwards, causing me to remove my hands.
-
"I'm not gonna let you use me again." the setter stated.
Tsukishima pulled a confused face, "But you liked it didn't you?"
"You have a girlfriend."
The blonde just groaned and lustfully stared at Kageyama's body.

Noticing this, Kageyama walked over to his closet and walked back out a few moments later, wearing a hoodie and long shorts.
"You changed." Tsukishima frowned.
"I did."

The blonde sighed, "Why?"
"You have a girlfriend and just because I like you doesn't mean I'm stupid. I know you don't like me back so don't complicate it even further."
"I want you. You're mine." Tsukishima announced, pointedly.
"I don't belong to you." Kageyama frowned as he shook his head, "Go home."
"Those marks on your neck say otherwise, King" Tsukishima replied, walking out of the boys house and shutting the door soon after.
-
What have I done?
Why did I do that?
Why did I go to his house?
I mentally scolded myself as I walked down the unlit street quickly.

I didn't know why I couldn't just leave him alone.
"You need him."
That's what the voice at the back of my head said and it became louder with each word.
I pulled out my headphones and drowned out the voice as the song "Selfish" started playing.

This describes me. Too accurately.
Fuck.

The next morning at practice, Kageyama didn't even look at me. On the rare second that he did, he had disappointment in his eyes.
I watched as Daichi took the setter to the side to talk to him. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but within the short dialogue spoken between them Kageyama nodded a few times and said "yes" twice.

When they walked back in Nishinoya circulated, "Kageyama's in troubleeeeeee!", who was met with Tanaka making childish "ooooo!" noises.
"I didn't get in trouble." Kageyama grumbled at their speculation.
Hinata perked up and turned to his friend, "How comes-"
"Shut it." Kageyama said, "Can we just start practice."
And so we did.

Nearing the end of practice, a couple of people took off sweaters and drank water.
"KAGEY-!" Hinata began to scream in shock as he saw the setters exposed neck.
Almost instantly, an annoyed looking Kageyama shoved his hand over the smaller boys mouth.

"Can't you ever shut up? You don't need to shout all the time boke!" I heard Kageyama scowl.
"It looks awfully awful!" Hinata whisper-yelled.
Kageyama grimaced.

Tanaka walked over to where the mini commotion was happening and Kageyama instantly pulled his sweater back on.

Hinata explained something to Tanaka which caused his eyes to glisten and call over Nishinoya, who pulled the collar of Kageyama's shirt down ever so slightly, before collapsing into fits of laughter.
"As your senpai I am extremely proud of you!" Tanaka exclaimed. whilst Nishinoya nodded in agreement.
Kageyama went a deep shade of red.

"Why would you be proud of him?? It looks like a grizzly bear strangled him!" Hinata shouted, catching the attention of people nearby.

"Who's strangling who?!" Sugawara proclaimed worriedly, which just caused Tanaka and Nishinoya to collapse into chuckles yet again.
"What's going on?" Daichi asked, and most of the team were now gathered around Kageyama.
"Ohhhh..." The third year finally said as he caught a glimpse of Kageyama's neck. "Who was responsible for this?" he asked knowingly.

Sugawara diverted his attention to me and I turned my head straight away, pretending to not have been watching the situation as it unfolded.

Daichi, who had connected the dots, attempted to disperse the crowd with the help of Asahi. Yet, no one was budging.
"Hey Tsukki! Why don't you help your boyfriend get out of this one? We all know it was you anyway!" Tanaka yelled to me.

Kageyama froze and a deep blush formed over his cheeks.
A knock was heard on the gym door and Daichi walked over to open it.

"Yeah he's in here..." Daichi replied to the person, seemingly startled.

"Tsukishima. Your girlfriend is here to see you." He said, putting emphasis on the word girlfriend.
Everyone's eyes snapped towards the door as Kikuchi walked in.

"Kei! I know you said that this was the time your practice ended so I came to see you so we could walk to our classes together." She smiled, running up to me.

"Kei?" I heard someone mutter in confusion.
The gym fell silent and everyone was staring at me. Everyone except for Kageyama, who had picked up his bag and walked into the changing room with Hinata following after him shortly.

Daichi looked between me and Kikuchi with unease and then cleared his throat, "Everyone get changed! We need to clean up this gym and be ready for your first class. Good practice!"

Everyone left the gym within seconds and Kikuchi looked at me expectantly, "How was that? I'm trying the supportive-of-her-jock-boyfriend girlfriend. Now the team know we're 'dating' each other."
"Yeah thanks Akari. Let me get changed and we can leave, stay here. Don't talk to anyone." I said, rushing to my bag and then into the changing room.

A few people were still in there meaning I wasn't last and wouldn't need to clean the gym. I changed at the far end of the room, hearing the conversation between Tanaka, Nishinoya, Sugawara and Kageyama.

"I'm sorry to ask but is Tsukishima cheating on his girlfriend with you?" Sugawara questioned Kageyama in a hushed tone.
"No." Kageyama said.
"What the fuck is going on?" Tanaka proclaimed.
"Language!" Daichi scolded.
"So you didn't get with him? Because you guys seemed pretty cosy in Bokuto's closet..." Nishinoya said.
"That was then. It wasn't from Tsukishima okay?" Kageyama asserted, irritated that he had to explain himself.

I finished changing and left the changing room. So that's the story he wants to go with? Fine by me.

As I was about to walk back into the gym to meet Kikuchi, Sugawara stopped me.
"Not that it's any of my business, but Kageyama's story is extremely unbelievable. If you're cheating on your girlfriend with him, when she finds out she will be extremely hurt and you'll lose both of them. You shouldn't play with people's feelings like that, I know you're young but you must understand that you're disrespecting Kikuchi-san and Kageyama-kun! I don't expect you to explain anything to me or have an answer so I won't ask further questions- it's not my place anyway. However, this teams dynamic will be crushed by your actions if you don't choose them wisely, and as the vice-captain of this team I would not accept that happening. That's all." he said, and walked in the other direction.

Well fuck.

AN: HEY GUYS! I thought it would be nice to give 2 longish chapters today because I've been updating slower than usual. I'm not a draco simp but these fanfics... moving on swiftlyyyyy.
Have a good day/night and stay safe! <3