Tsukishima (pt20)

A/N
TW: MENTION OF RAPE AND ASSAULT!!

I walked down the halls slowly with Yamaguchi. The strong feelings of fatigue began to wrap around me like a scarf. I couldn't sleep a single hour last night. Not even a single minute.

I stopped walking momentarily, questioning where I was even walking to, and who I was with. My brain was too tired to function adequately- it was disgraceful.
"Tsukki, why'd you stop?" The freckled boy next to me spoke.
"No reason, just thinking." I responded rather wearily.

"Tsukki... I think you should go to the nurses office." Yamaguchi spoke up again.
"Why would I do that?" I asked with a sense of irritation.
"You look like you could faint any moment now! Do you want me to go with you?"
I sighed, "I'd rather it if you didn't accompany me."
"Oh, okay. I'll tell our sensei that you're there!" The boy replied quickly, before scuttling off in the direction of our class.

I turned and walked straight towards the nurses office, I was certain I didn't look that bad, until I got to the waiting room and looked at myself in the mirror.

Yamaguchi was quite right, I did look a bit more pale than normal today. Maybe it was because I had a lot on my mind. After all, there was Kageyama... and now Kikuchi to handle. Girls want too much despite it not even being a proper relationship- just a favour for a favour.

*flashback to earlier that day*

"Kikuchi-san" Tsukishima called.

The brunette girl whizzed around at the sound of her name being called. "Omg Tsukishima-kun, hi!"
She walked slightly closer to Tsukishima as he spoke in a low voice.
"You know that time where I gave you a favour?" Tsukki asked.

"Yeah I'm so sorry you had to do that it was so embarrassing, I owe you." She smiled.
"Well I need a favour from you now actually."
"Oh, what do you need?"
"The same favour that I gave you, but now I need it for me..." Tsukki said slightly quieter.

The older girls eyes widened, "Tsukishima!! Who's the rejected girl? Do I know her??"
Girl.
Her.

"You don't." Tsukki said sharply.
"Hey don't use that tone with me if you're meant to be my boyfriend. We're in school you know." Kikuchi scolded, holding the blondes hands, "This will be so fun!"

Tsukki looked down at their interlinked hands.
"I don't know about fun. I don't even know how long you're gonna have to do this for, he- they're very persistent."

"It's okay don't feel bad for him. If you don't want to be with him then he should respect your wishes." Kikuchi responded, getting the hint instantly.

Tsukki's eyes darted to hers, "How did you know it was a boy?"
"You stuttered and never said she. So it wasn't a girl" Kikuchi shrugged.
"I appreciate it Kikuchi." Tsukishima nodded.
"You can't be calling me my last name if we're boyfriend and girlfriend!" Kikuchi poked, "Just call me Akari from now on.
"Then call me Kei aswell."
"Will do." the girl smiled.

*end of flashback*

"Tsukishima-san! What brings you here?" The nurse asked joyously, beckoning for me to enter the room.

About fifteen minutes later after conversing with her, having a blood pressure test, taking iron tablets and getting offered a cookie, the nurse told me to sit back outside whilst she wrote a form for my parents to fill. It was addressing her concern of my lack of iron and potential anemia. This was so dumb.