Protective x Little x Brothers

Start from the beginning

"Hey Oneesan and Hisoka! I'm gonna start going down because they're gonna call me soon okay?" Gon gave me a smile and turned to Killua.

"Do your best, Gon." Killua gave Gon a little smile which Gon replied by giving him a bigger smile. He hopped down the steps and started running down to the bottom.

Hisoka leaned against the wall and he slowly covered his face. I felt his aura spike up drastically and saw some people start looking our way as well.

"Idiot! Stop that! If you do that again people are gonna think you're a pedophile." I smack Hisoka's arm and he looks at me with his dull expression.

"He is one though." Killua commented with drinking some of his juice. I heard Hisoka gasp lightly and I tried to hold in my laugh but I couldn't.

"HAHAH IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE! BUT STOP IT DAMNIT!" My laughter turned into a serious scolding moment. I scolded Hisoka for 30 seconds straight while he kept his eyes closed and his arms crossed.

"You two have it all wrong. I'm just curious about how it's going to happen that's all... Nothing more..." Hisoka opened his eyes again and turned up to the big screen on top of the arena.

"Tch, better be that. If it's anything else I'll kill you damnit!" Killua raised his voice at him and then pouted with his arms crossed as well.

I sighed and looked up at the big screen as well and saw Gon's and Gido's pictures show up.

"HELLOOO EVERYBODY! THIS IS THE MATCH PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! GON THE LITTLE BOY WHO HAS TAKEN DOWN HIS OPPONENTS WITH HIT VS GIDO THE LITERAL SPINNING TOP!" The announcer yelled and the crowd went wild.

Gon started to walk out from the big entrance and half of the crowd started chanting his name.

"Gon... Gon... Gon..." I heard little chants come from Hisoka. It sounded more like... moaning though...

"Stop it bastard!" I smacked him again and he just smiled a bit.

"YEAAA GON! YOU'RE GOING TO DO GREAT!" Killua chanted on for his best friend while having a big smile plastered onto his face.

"But when he does it, it's different. Right?" Hisoka sacarstically mentioned and I nodded my head.

Gido soon came out as well and the other half of the crowd cheered on. Most of the crowd was saying how Gon didn't have a chance at winning. I don't want to think this but they might be right... Gon doesn't have enough experience with nen and those tops of his are unpredictable.

Their fight started off with Gido releasing his tops just how he did with me. Gon was getting hit left and right to the point where even Hisoka and Killua thought he was going to lose.

After Gido got 9 hits on Gon and sent him flying out of bounds, Gon closed his eyes and started using... Zetsu?!

"Oh, he has so much power... Just wait a little bit, Hisoka!~" Hisoka started murmuring to himself while holding onto his body.

"Killua, I know you guys must've learned Ten but you guys progressed as far as Zetsu?" I asked Killua who to my surprise was just as confused as I was.

"No... He must've picked it up on his own or something." He continued watching the fight closely.

"They might've not learned it but Gon might've learned it subconsciously. I wouldn't expect more from someone who has so much potential in them..." Hisoka looked like he was in his own euphoric little land.

What Hisoka said was true though. He probably did learn it subconsciously... Gon could be one of the most powerful nen users of all time if he keeps practicing.

The fight slowly ended with Gon defeating Gido. It was so amusing to watch, Killua was so happy for him while Hisoka had some sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Since Gon won I believe we should take him to eat Mcdonald's!" Hisoka gave me a little smile and clasped his hands together.

"Why would... Okay sure whatever let's go get him though." I grabbed Hisoka's and Killua's hand and started walking down the stairs to go greet him. Once we got to the edge of the arena Killua let go and started sprinting towards Gon. He high fived his hand and gave him a big smile.

"You did really good, Gon! That was a smart move, using his Zetsu to avoid the tops was honestly amazing." I congratulated Gon and he rubbed his neck.

"Thank you!"

"Yes I have to say it was... Breathtaking what you did." Hisoka commented and Gon and Killua immediately went behind me and gave him stares.

"You guys will never get along... Alright let's go to Mcdonald's that sounds good to you guys?" I added on while gripping Hisoka's hand tighter.

"Yeah! Killua have you ever been there?" Gon asked Killua who had a confused look on his face. He shook his head and we all had wide eyes.

"It is only the best place ever. The food there is better than anything I have ever tasted." Hisoka started explaining to Killua what is was but I'm pretty sure Killua blocked out everything he said.

"And that is why I believe I should be the new mascot of Mcdonald's." Hisoka concluded his rant about Mcdonald's. While he was ranting we had already made our way to the restaurant and we were standing outside.

"The parents wouldn't let their children near you, Hisoka..." I bluntly said and saw his facial expression change a bit.

"Darling, I would be a great father and a great mascot."

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's go eat." I opened the door and let them walk in first.

'These fucking idiots did any of them even bring money...' I thought to myself while slowly melting the handle of the door.