Bold italics = writing

"God you're such a dummy Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin laughed with his friends as they watched a small boy, about their age, get beat up. The boy pleaded for them to stop, but they continued to attack even harder.

"Stop! Please stop..!" The boy coughed up blood.

"Hit him harder Hyunjin!" A brown-haired girl called from the back of the class.

Hyunjin responded by kicking forcefully at the boy's stomach, instantly causing the boy to pass out. Hyunjin and his friends erupted in laughter as a drop of blood fell from the boy's body.

~~~

"Class please settle down! Hyunjin!" The teacher glared at Hyunjin, who was throwing mechanical pencils at a black haired boy.

"Hyunjin! If I see you bullying any of these students again, especially Sungho, I am reporting you. You got that?" The teacher scolded Hyunjin.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, quietly scoffing. Sungho glanced at Hyunjin from the corner of his eye. Hyunjin caught the boy and threw a pencil at him for the last time.

"Everyone please listen up," the teacher went towards the door and motioned for something to come her way.

Hyunjin lifted his head up, curious of what was coming next. A fluffy, brown-haired boy walked through the door. His hands were respectfully placed in front of his lap. A cute, warm smile was plastered across his face. The boy reached behind him to grab something from his backpack. The whole class was confused at this point; yawning, indicating that they were bored. The boy started writing, still smiling, refusing to show his teeth.

The boy showed the notebook to the class.

Hello everyone. I'm Kim Seungmin. Please take care of me!

Hyunjin started laughing.

"Why don't you speak? Can't you speak??" Hyunjin scoffed.

The boy didn't respond. He just stood there, still smiling.

Could you write it down for me? What you're saying?

"Oh my god," Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

Seungmin's expression saddened while reading Hyunjin's face. Seungmin wrote in his notebook before showing it to the teacher.

Did I do something wrong Ms. Park?

Ms. Park shook her head as Seungmin handed the notebook over to her.

Don't worry Seungmin. You did nothing wrong.

Ms park pointed to an empty seat in front of Hyunjin, motioning for the boy to his new seat.

Seungmin sat and fidgeted with his fingers as the teacher talked. He watched as her lips moved but no sound came out. The whole world was just silent.