☀︎︎𝑻𝑬𝑵☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

Tears filled my eyes. I tried kicking. That didn't work either. I tried to move my arms. But he had them gripped too tight. I was  defenseless.

"Stop all that fussing, okay? We just gon make it a quickie. For somebody that likes to have sex, you acting mad weird." He began to lift up my shirt.

I didn't want to do anything with him. I didn't consent to him coming in here and forcing himself on me. I wanted him out of my house. I wanted him to miraculously pass out, and leave me alone. I hated not being in power and this is took all my power away from me.

So, I screamed. "Help! Someone! Can someone please help me!" I began to sob as more sloppy kisses were placed down my stomach.

A hand went over my mouth and the sound of a pants zipper was the only this that filled the room. It only made me sob harder.

I kept trying and trying. I had to get him off of me. I could barely breathe.

"Jia, we already together. Be quiet for one second while I get my condom."

He dug in his pockets. I prayed silently that he would stop. I prayed to God that he would change his mind about this. I couldn't go through something like this again.

I faintly heard my door open behind the sound of the wrapper ripping. The footsteps continued to my room. I hoped I wasn't just hearing things.

"Yo, what the fuck?!"

I felt Messy pushed off of me and saw Savior throwing some punches at his face.

"This ain't got shit to do with you Sav! Fuck is your problem, my nigga ?!" Messy fought back.

I stayed where I was. I didn't move to help. But I moved when I saw Savior take out his gun and aim it at Messy's head.

"You know better than this nigga! Get the fuck out, Messy. Unless you tryna leave here in a body bag, bitch ass nigga."

"Sav, I'm not fighting with you over a bitch like her anyways, bro." Messy left and slammed the door on the way out.

I sat on the edge of my bed and stared at the floor. That wasn't the first time someone had tried to r*pe me. I worked so hard to get over what happened before and now I was set so far back.

I felt my shirt being placed around my neck, "Can I put your clothes back on, Jia? Is that okay?"

I nodded my head.

"Or do you want me to run you a bath?" He squatted down so that he was at eye level with me.

"Bath." I said quietly.

I felt dirty. I felt sick to my stomach thinking about his lips on me and his hands on my body. What scared me the most was the thought of him coming back here when Savior was gone.

My body was lifted up and brought into the bathroom. But in here it was too noisy. All I could hear was the echo of my own sobs.

"Can I help you get in?" He asked me as I was still in his arms.

I nodded again.