Chapter 9: We're Together Now

Okay, I think this is gonna be a LONG STORY. I mean, I haven't even gotten to the part where the title comes in. So bear with me as I write this story. 

Your POV:

 As you and Chan Young get to Jeguk High, Chan Young puts his arm around you.

 "Yah!", you say, trying to hide your blushing face.

 "What?", Chan Young asked innocently. "You're my girlfriend now remember?"

"Oh yeah, yippee.", your voice full of sarcasm. 

"Yah. You hurt my feelings.", Chan Young says as he pouts his lips.

 "Miande, Chan Young Oppa.", you say while giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

 Chan Young's eyes widened. "Did you just?", he stuttered. 

You reply,"Kiss you?  Yes." 

"Ani, not that.", he stuttered again. "You called me oppa." 

"Did I? Hmm....", you ask innocently. 

As we walk inside Jeguk High, we both head to our lockers. 

You ask curiously,"Oppa. Do you think something will happen?"

 "Ani.", he said. "Don't worry. People will be finally happy." 

"Yah! You babo! Not everyone. Lee Bo Na's gonna be furious." 

"And? Don't worry, it's just you and me." 

As the students start filing in, couple minutes later, the bell rang. Chan Young extended his hand to you, and you gladly took it. 

He was right. No one was muttering about,"Lee Bo Na should've gotten a better boyfriend.", especially the guys who were jealous the he was with Bo Na, you thought. 

Instead, they were patting him on the back saying,"Yah, congrats Chan Young! You finally got a girl who's on the same level as you!" 

You whisper,"Chan Young-ah, I thought they respected you."

 Chan Young replied,"They only did that because I was with Lee Bo Na."

 "Wow, I guess you're right, we didn't have to worry about anything at all.", you say.