Chapter 23: She's My What?!

Previously on WOLMTB?
"Thank you appa for finding my family! I owe you my life!"

"Ah _____, you shouldn't. But there's one problem."

Your smile slowly turned into a frown.

"What is it?" You ask slowly.

"Your stepsister, it's Lee Bo Na."
----------------------------------------
"What?!" You gasp in shock.

"Yes _____, Bo Na is your stepsister. I know you guys don't get along, but the rest of your stepfamily is willing to take you in."

"Appa, but I'm fine where I am! Do I really have to move in with them?"

"_____, they're your family. Stepfamily or not. Try to get to know them, if you really can't deal with it, you can always come to Appa alright?"

"Yes Appa. Thank you."

"Now I have to go now, I have a meeting to attend. Goodbye~"

You give a small smile. "Okay, bye~"

As you end the call, Chan Young asks what happened.

You tell him everything, Bo Na being your stepsister and all. Being the optimistic one, Chan Young gently grabs your shoulders.

"At least you have family left that is willing to let you in!"

You pout. "But they're not my family. They're my stepfamily. You guys are my family. You and Appa."

Chan Young's face became serious. "So does that mean we're committing incest?"

You slap him on the arm. "Yah! I didn't mean it that way!"

Your lover laughs and rubs his arm. "Hey I was only kidding! That hurt though."

"Sorry Channie. I didn't mean it."

He gives an adorable eye smile. "I know, you didn't mean it. Let's go home now?"

"Okay, oppa." You teased.

Chan Young just laughs and grabs your hand. The two of you walk to his car and get in.

It was a long way home, due to traffic, but the car was filled with silence.

"_____~ah. Are you going to live with them?"

You sigh,"I'll meet them first, then see how it'll go. If I don't like it, then I can stay at my house!"

"Hey hey hey, what about mine? My house is always welcome to you!"

"Haha, no thanks. My parents would probably want me to take care of the house now that they're gone."

Chan Young silently nods. He understands that the house was important.

The two of you walk to Chan Young's car, Chan Young opening the door for you.

----------------------

The car ride wasn't filled with laughter and music, instead it was silent with a strong tension, but it all ended when the two of you reached your house. Chan Young and you stepped out of the car and headed inside.

-------------
"AHHHH!" You screamed in frustration.

"Yah, what are you screaming for?" Chan Young asks, looking up from his phone.

You noticed that you actually didn't scream in your head and immediately your face began to turn red from embarrassment.

"I uhh...," You stuttered. "Just didn't know what to pack.."

Chan Young starts laughing, but immediately stops when he sees the look on your face.

"Heh, sorry." He scratches the back of his neck.

"It wasn't funny." You pout, arms crossed.

Chan Young comes over and back hugs you, swaying the both of you from side to side.

"I couldn't help it, I'm sorry. I'll help you out alright?" He whispers gently in your ear.

You nod, pulling away from him.
Surprisingly, you were done quicker with Chan Young. You even had your room cleaned, cleaner than it was before.

"Gumawo Channie. I couldn't have done it without you." You say, your voice filled with sincerity.

"Ah," Chan Young smiles. "It was nothing. Anything for you _____." 

The silence of the room was soon filled with a text notification. It was a text from Appa. 

'I assume you have packed? Tell Chan Young to take you to the address okay? It's your step family's home. 

Seoul-si, Gangnam-gu, Apgujung-dong, 413-830, 521, Lee Residence." 

(**AU Yes, that's SM Entertainment's address. I'm so original. XD) 

You show Chan Young the address, he nods and immediately picks up your overnight bag. 

"Let's go?" He gestures when we get to the front door. 

I stop myself from sighing and give a strained smile. 

"My stepfamily, here I come."

AND HELLO I, AUTHOR-NIM IS BACK!! SORRY FOR THE SUCKY FILLER CHAPTER. I HAVE THE STEPFAMILY MEETING PLANNED OUT! DON'T MISS OUT AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR TUNING BACK IN!