Chapter 15: Caught or Not? Part 1

Yoon Chan Young's POV:

I look around the cafeteria. Then at my watch. It was already lunch, and _________ wasn't here yet. I sigh as I eat my food silently by myself. Just then, when I was taking a a spoonful of soup, I see a girl sitting across from me.

  _______?, I thought.

I look at her tray and see all I see is kimbap and very healthy stuff that no one really gets. _____ wouldn't get this stuff. She hates diets. The only person I know who eats that stuff is..... 

"Yah YOON CHAN YOUNG!", said a furious voice. 

Yep, I thought. It's Lee Bo Na. 

I sigh and say in an annoyed tone,"What do you want? If you're just going to ask me to make up with you, just go away and stop wasting your time bothering me." 

Lee Bo Na replies,"Well sorry, I just came here to give you some news. Ye Sol and I were out getting ddeokbokki, and guess who we saw at the front of the hospital fainting." 

My eyes widened. 

It couldn't be... 

"If you're thinking it can't be ______, you're wrong. Yep, we saw her fainting in Eun Sang's arms in front of the hospital.", she says calmly. 

I yell at her," WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? WHERE IS _________ AT?!" 

Bo Na was shocked and stuttered," Yah, calm down. Everyone is staring. Hmm, I think it was around 1, and it was at Borame Hospital."

 I got up from my seat, took my coat and ran out the cafeteria to drive to the hospital. As I was running through the halls, I see __________ and Eun Sang perfectly fine talking to each other. I guess we were all shocked seeing each other.

 I walk over to _____ and ask her," Yah _____, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" 

Eun Sang and _____ exchanged looks.

 Eun Sang replied," Yah, Chan Young~ah. What's with you today? We're both totally fine. You walked up to us like we were ran over or something."

 I raised an eyebrow," What? So you guys weren't at the Borame Hospital?"

 _____ finally spoke up, I guessed it was her shock that made her speechless, and said," Chan Young, who told you that? That wasn't true." 

" It was Bo Na who told me, that's who. Ye Sol and Bo Na were out getting ddeokbokki and saw you fainting!", I say in exasperated voice. 

The two girls both exchanged looks again and Eun Sang said," Yah, we both don't know what's gotten into you today. Madame Han wanted help from us to organize a school dance. So I don't see how the hospital is related to this."

 I felt embarassed and I could feel my cheeks getting red. 

I quickly said," Miande you guys. I overreacted. I feel like I'm not in the right mind today." and walked away. 

"It's okay Chan Young~ah! We all make mistakes. See you in class!", the two girls said with a wave.

Your POV:

You sigh as Eun Sang whispers," That was a close one."

 You reply,"I know right. Oh yeah, I forgot. Chan Young's birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get him." 

Eun Sang says," He likes stuff you make with your heart, like a song or something like that." as the two of you walk to the cafeteria even though lunch is over. 

"A song?", you say. " I haven't thought about that. Hmm, I'll try to write one for him! I can finally put my guitar lessons to use!" 

As you skip to class, since both of you heard the bell before you even got to the cafeteria. 

Eun Sang trails behind and says," Yah! You're supposed to walking! You're tiring out your body!" 

You roll your eyes, but you listen to her as Eun Sang catches up and both of you guys walk to class.

Hehehe, I just had to add the hospital from Emergency Couple, since I couldn't think of a name for the hospital.