Chapter 12: Secrets Kept From You

Choi Young Do's POV:

I was completely shocked about what had happened in the hall. 

"I can't believe I fought with a girl.", I say. 

Myung Soo, who was sitting across from me said,"Yeah, I can't believe you did that too. ________ is tough. The way she took you down! Daebak! I wonder if she does lessons. It was kinda funny when you......"

 I give him one of my best death stares, and that finally shut him up. As I see Lee Bo Na, she waves and walks over to our table.

 Lee Bo Na asks,"Yah, Choi Young Do. Why did you fight with _____ when I told you to beat up Chan Young?"

 I reply calmly,"Well first, I DID kick Chan Young in the gut, but _____ got him out of the way and started punching me. So yeah we got in a bigger fight."

 "Oh yeah.", I added. "Believe it or not, she was protecting Chan Young. No wonder Chan Young broke up with you, _____________ makes a way better girlfriend than you.", I teased.

 "Yah, Choi Young Do. Watch what you say. That wasn't funny. Anyway, what happened after?", Bo Na says. 

"Well the both of us were bruised and bleeding, though ____________ blacked out so she had to go to the infirmary.", I say. 

Myung Soo added,"Yah! You should've seen her! She was a tough one! ___________ didn't stop even if she was bleeding! Gosh the fight became so intense that Hyo Shin and I had to pull them apart!" 

Both Lee Bo Na and I looked at him and said,"Myung Soo shut up!"

 Lee Bo Na said,"I don't believe you." 

I sigh and say,"It's true. Even go look at her.

 I see Bo Na look at the quiet corner where _________ and Chan Young were at. She sees that _____'s body was bruised and covered in dried blood. We both saw that Chan Young was feeding her and both were laughing. 

Lee Bo Na's POV:

"Chan Young never did that to me....", I unconsiously say out loud.

 Young Do asks teasingly,"You want me to feed you?", already holding a spoon full of rice.

 "Ani. I'm not a baby.", I say.

 "Suit yourself.", he replies and feeds it to Myung Soo. 

I laughed, but inside I was heartbroken and jealous. 

Cha Eun Sang's POV:

I finally got my food with my boyfriend, Kim Tan. 

Kim Tan said,"I'm going to eat with Hyo Shin. Will you be alright?"

 I reply with,"De, I'll be fine. I'm going to sit with ______ and Chan Young today."

 As we walked our separate ways, I finally made it to where _____________ and Chan Young were sitting. They both greeted me. 

I say to _____,"Yah, _____. Are you okay?" ______ glances at me, her eyes seemed to say, About the fight or my problem?

 I stare at her back and say with my eyes, Both. 

She answers,"I'm okay really, I'm just bruised up."

 I turned to Chan Young and asked,"So, Chan Young. What's with you and Lee Bo Na?" 

Chan Young calmly replies,"I broke up with her." I gape at him and said,"Jinjjia? How come? You are going to apologize to her right?" 

He replies again with a sigh,"Well,  I don't want to, and I have a new girlfriend."

 Chan Young smiled when he said girlfriend. 

"Jinjja? That fast? Who is it?", I asked as I choked on my drink.

 Chan Young smiles,"It's the girl next to you." 

I look at __________ with a worried look then back to Chan Young. 

"_________ you're his new girlfriend?!", I asked. 

"De.", he smiled.

"Why, you jealous?"

 "Ani.", I say. 

On the outside, I looked happy for them that they got together. But in the inside, I felt really bad for Chan Young for what's about to happen next.