Chapter 22: Pictures Part 2

Your POV:

"_____, are you ready?" Yel Sol shouted from the other side of the curtain.

You were in a dressing room, wearing this beautiful white princess-like gown.

**AU As you can see, I'm not that good at describing things. Sorry 'bout that. :p Just imagine what you want it to look like. ☺️

"Yeah, I'm just putting on these heels...Why the heck do they have to be five inches tall?!"

"Well, it's not our fault that your boyfriend's six feet tall! We're just trying to help you to not look like some midget next to him." Kim Tan yells.

You roll your eyes at his comment, and walk out of the dressing room, stepping on Kim Tan's foot on the way. He yelps, and gives you a heated glare.

You shrug your shoulders, and say, "Accidents happen!"

**AU When I thought of this, it immediately reminded me of that Allstate commercial. XD

Ye Sol squeals in joy as she sees you. "You look wonderful darling! Oh yeah, thanks for stepping on Tan's foot. He needed that."

You laugh. "Thanks. Of course he did."

"Now let's get you out of here, so Myung Soo can start taking pictures!" Ye Sol starts.

"Yeah, let's get you out of here, so I don't have to see you!" Tan says sarcastically.

"Haha Tan. Wait till I tell Eun Sang." I smirk.

Well that made him shut up.

Ye Sol makes a few adjusting touches and claps.

"There! Now come along you two. We got a photo shoot to do."

You try to walk a few steps, but you nearly slip. The dress was dragging on the damn floor! Ye Sol clicks her tongue.

"Don't step on it! Don't you know that was custom made? And believe me, it's not cheap to get things custom made from Gucci Panda's fashion line. So can you try to be more careful next time? Unless you want Tan to hold it..."

**AU Hehe, "Gucci Panda?" Get it? That one was for you EXO-Ls. *wink wink*

"No! I'm good. I'll be more careful. Sorry."

"For once I actually like you _____" Tan, the shameless boy he is, says teasingly.
"Hmm, we'll see about that." I smirk.

He fakes a gasp, while Ye Sol stops to glare at us again.

"Ya! I'm glad that you two are getting along for once, but please just save it for later."

We didn't say anything and just started following the angered girl into the photo studio. There stood Chan Young in all his eye-smiling glory.