Chapter 1: Visiting You Part 1

Narrator's POV:

It was just another ordinary morning, and Lee Bo Na was staring out the window facing the street. nothing ordinary was going on. Suddenly she sees a person walking....

Lee Bo Na's POV:

"Aigoo, I'm so bored." I say as I tap on the window.

I finally see a person walking outside.

It couldn't be, I thought. He's usually busy studying.

I look out the window once again to make sure it wasn't him. I gasp. It was truly my boyfriend, Yoon Chan Young, the smartest guy in all of Jeguk High. I see him walking to the side of my house.

Is he really going to visit me?

Then I see him walking, and I saw something was wrong. He simply just walked past my house.

Does he think my house is next door? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one he knows here... No, it can't be, I thought.

I hear a doorbell, and I hurriedly look out my window. Chan Young, MY CHAN YOUNG, was in front of __________'s house! I see the door open, and see her greeting Chan Young with a smile. I see Chan Young opening his arms and waited for an embrace. As I see them embracing, I fumed.

I also thought, was he really cheating on me?

I heard rumors around school saying that they saw Chan Young out with another girl.

"Aish, he's gonna get it." I say as both of them walk inside __________'s house.

Your POV:

"Chan Young-ah! It's so great to see you again." You say.

Chan Young pulls you into a hug, and says. "Really? We saw each other last weekend and at school."

"De, I know, but you were hanging out with Lee Bo Na at that time, and I didn't want to bother you two.

Chan Young replies. "Well I'm done studying and Lee Bo Na is busy, so I thought I thought might as well visit you.

You slighly blush. Chan Young, Eun Sang were very close childhood friends, until you moved.

No, I thought. I shouldn't be blushing. He has a girlfriend, and there is no way he likes me.

I snap back into reality, and say. "Oh."

Chan Young suddenly comes closer. You felt your face turning redder.

Is he going to kiss me?

You close your eyes, deciding that he was going to kiss you.

Chan Young pipes up. " Why are your eyes closed? How are you going to let me in if your eyes are closed? You didn't think I was going to kiss you? Or were you.."

"Aish! You're such a kid!" You say, while both of you guys walk into your house.

So, how was it? I know it's probably not that good, but I try to put my best in these stories. Tell me in the comments if you want me to write more. Please like too! Annyeong!

P.S. I don't own Heirs or the cast. And please note that I ship ChanBo, but this just happened to be one of my dreams.