Chapter 19: Birthday Surprises Part 2

Your POV:

As you and Chan Young made it to the amusement park, all you noticed was love and happiness all around. But what you didn't notice, was a Lee Bo Na following the two of you around the park. 

You pointed to a haunted house as the two of you walked by, and said,"Chan Young~ah! Can we go in there?" 

"Sure, but I bet you'll be the one clinging on to me as we exit.", Chan Young smirked.

"I highly doubt than Mr. Yoon Chan Young. You can't even handle sleeping alone!", you tease.

"Yah _______! Fine let's make a deal. Whoever comes out clinging on to each other has to buy lunch.", Chan Young said.

"Deal! But don't be crying when you lose!", you say as the two of you walk inside.

~30 minutes and many screams later~

"Haha! I win! You have to buy lunch now!", you say cheerfully.

You really thought Chan Young was going to be very manly, but you were wrong. 

He was the one clinging on to you saying,"How is this not over yet?!" 

You smile as Chan Young holds your hand and gives you an adorable eyesmile. 

As the two of you make it to the food court, you yell out,"I want ddeokbokki Chan Young!" 

"Yah! Don't you know that's unhealthy for you? Why not get a salad or something else?" 

"Being Kim Tan much? Who eats a salad at an amusement park? At least I didn't say I wanted cotton candy for lunch!"

"Aish! Fine. But I get to pick where we're going next."

As the two of you feed each other the delicious ddeokbokki, you unknowingly frown. You think you see Lee Bo Na, eating a salad two tables down. 

"________~ah. Is there something wrong? You're gonna get wrinkles if you keep that face up."

"Ani, Chan Young. It's nothing.", you say as you went back to sharing the last three pieces of ddeokbokki.

As the two of you finish, Chan Young points to a stage. 

"_______, I want to go there next."

You smile, because that's the place where you plan to sing for him. 

"Arasso, Chan Young. I'll be right back. I need to head to the washroom. Save us some seats in the front row."

You head out first, to make sure Chan Young gets there. As you enter the washroom, you place your gift bag on the counter, your guitar on your back. You look inside the bag to make sure everything's in place. You sigh contentedly as you were headed out the washroom's door. You were so happily thinking about the plan, that you bump into someone.

"Omo, miande!", as you take your bag and run to the direction of the open stage. 

You see an employee at the back door, so you tell them about you renting the stage. The employee lets you enter, and you immediately walk to the stage. You place the bag down carefully, and grab your guitar. An applause erupted, then went silent. You sit down on the stool provided, and started singing into the microphone.

~No matter what happens

Even when the sky is falling down

I'll promise you

That I'll never let you go

You naega sseureojilddae