Chapter 17: Caught or Not? Part 2

Author's Note: The songs I used in this story, is Park Bom's You and I and Don't Cry. I don't own these songs, and neither should you. Unless you're Park Bom....

Your POV:

It was Monday already, and you were disappointed that the weekend flew by too fast. But you were also happy, since you were going to record planning to record the songs you made during the weekend in the music room at Jeguk High, since you thought you might not be able to sing the songs for Chan Young in the future. Since you were on chemotherapy, your hair was falling out, so Eun Sang and you bought a wig that looked exactly like your normal hair. You change into your uniform, and walk out of your house  with your guitar and walk to school.

——15 Minutes Later———

You arrived at the music room, and texted Eun Sang to help you record. A couple minutes later, Eun Sang arrived. 

She asked quietly," Annyeong _________. Are you okay today?" 

You reply," Hello to you too Eun Sang! Yeah, I'm totally fine. Okay, let's get recording!"

 As you record the songs, you felt your emotions being poured into them. When you finish, Eun Sang quickly burns the songs onto a CD and places the CD into a case. 

She hands it to you, and says," I'll try to get a picture of you two today, so you can put it on the CD and case." 

You say," Gumawo Eun Sang. What will I do without you?"

Lee Bo Na's POV:

I can't believe he didn't believe me! Ye Sol and I really saw Eun Sang and _________ at the hospital, I thought. 

I had to find out why _______ was at the hospital with Eun Sang. I just HAD to win Chan Young back. Back when we were together, I was usually sad or something. Chan Young made me turn my frown into a smile everytime. While I was walking, I bumped into someone straightforward. I could smell the familar scent of lavender. 

Omg, I can't believe I just ran into Chan Young. 

I pull away from his chest, and mumbled," Miande Chan Young. I wasn't seeing where I was going."

 He replies, in a unamused tone," It's totally fine. I mean I bet you were thinking that you shouldn't have LIED to me about __________." 

I look at him at disbelief. 

This was my Chan Young?! What happened to him?!, I thought.

 I reply calmly," I know you're mad at me, but Chan Young, I really did see them. What if they were the ones lying to you?" 

Chan Young retorts," Why would they lie to me? I'm their best friends." 

I retort back," Well if they were your best friends, wouldn't they have let you go with them on the day __________ had to go to the office?!" 

Chan Young replies in an angered tone," Yah, you Lee Bo Na are just...." and walks off.

 I was still shocked and unknowingly pouted out loud," What the heck? I really did see them...." 

Yoon Chan Young's POV:

I thought about what that Lee Bo Na said earlier. 

What if she was right? I couldn't admit to her like that. 

As I stop to look up, I see ______ and Eun Sang coming out of the music room.

 I asked cautiously," What were you guys doing in there?" 

They exchanged looks, again and _____ said," We were just ummm..... working on the music for the school dance!" 

I raised an eyebrow at her. Eun Sang rolled her eyes. 

I take a step closer and ask," Are you lying to me?" ________ takes a step back and says," Ani..." 

I look at her again, grabbing her shoulders, my face inches away, and said again," Yah, __________. Are you sure you're not lying to me?"

 I could see that she was scared, and I felt bad. But I had to see if she was lying.

 Eun Sang steps in and says," Yah, Chan Young~ah. What's gotten into you today? First you thought we were at the hospital, then your scaring ________?! What's wrong with you?" 

"Nothing, is wrong with me Cha Eun Sang. I am just checking if my girlfriend's okay! Is there anything wrong about that?", I sternly say. 

Both of them were shocked, ________ was paler than usual, while Cha Eun Sang was just speechless. __________ managed to stutter," Chan Young oppa. Are you okay?" as she places her warm hand on my forehead. 

My face flushed, but I couldn't get rid of the stern tone for some reason," ______~ah. I'm fine, I'm just, stressed out a bit. All I've been doing is worrying about you and studying."

 ______ says," It's okay oppa. I understand.", as she leaned in, about to kiss me on the nose.

 Eun Sang clears her throat and says awkwardly," Yah, babos... I'm still here you know. You know what? I'm going to leave you two alone...", as she runs out the door. 

We both smiled, but to me, _______'s smile looked more of despair.