Chapter 7: Falling for You Again? Part 1

Your POV:

"Yah, Yoon Chan Young. What was that about? Are your really going to dump her?", you finally say after the long silence. 

"I think it's for the best, and I didn't regret saying something to her.", Chan Young replied. 

"Well, what did you say to her?", you ask. 

"I said that she overreacts about little things and also said no wonder Kim Tan broke up with you.", he said. 

"Yah! How could you be such a heartless person like that?", you say.

 All Chan Young said was,"Yebo? Can I just take a shower now?" with an aegyeo and an eyesmile. 

"Aish! Really? Is that all you have to say about this? Tteona, just go take a shower babo.", you say, as you make a shooing motion with my hand.

Yoon Chan Young's POV:

As I got out of the shower, I made a sigh full of content. I tie my towel around my waist, and take another towel. I take the towel and wipe the steam off the mirror. I forgot that I didn't have clothes to change into, since ___________ took them and put them in the laundry. 

"__________! Can I have some of my clothes?" 

"Yeah, let me get them!", she replied. 

Couple minutes later, there was a knock made on the door. I opened the door and see ___________ at the door. 

"Where are my clothes?", I asked.

 "Yah! They're right here, you left them from last time. I also brought a towel, because I know you don't dry your hair. And hurry up! I don't want to see you undressed!",_________ whined. 

"Yah, ________. I still have a towel on. So technically I'm not undressed.", I replied. " 

"Aish, you and your habit of correcting people.", she says.

 I ruffle her hair as I take the clothes and towel from her. 

"Yah! Chan Young-ah!", _________ said in annoyed tone.

 "Miande.", I say as I reach to ruffle her hair again. ________ grabs my arm before it reaches her hair. 

"Yah! Yoon Chan Young! You choding! Just go change ok?!" 

"Araso, araso.", I say as I pat _____'s head.

Your POV:

You were studying, and then you heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in.", you say.

 Chan Young comes in and plops down next to you. 

"Yah, you haven't changed at all either.", he teased as he looked around the room. 

There were CNBLUE merchandise everywhere.

 "Aish! Just go to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

 You get off the your bed and walk to the matress on the floor. You pull the blankets over yourself and sleep, your back facing Chan Young. You can hear him trying to walk as quietly as he can to turn off the lights. Chan Young jumps into the bed and pull the covers over him. 

After a few minutes later, when I thought he was asleep, Chan Young whispers,"_________?" 

You respond,"De?" 

"Can you sleep next to me?", he asks in a aegeyo voice. 

You jokingly say,"Wayeo? You still like me?"

I'm glad the lights are turned off, if they were on, he would've seen me blushing, you thought. 

"Ani.", Chan Young says."I get scared sleeping alone."

 "Then what do you do when you're at home?", you ask.

 "I sleep with my stuffed pig rabbit.", he answers with an embarrassed tone. 

So you walk to your bed, and lie down on the opposite side of him. 

You thought, we're just friends, we shouldn't be feeling awkward or anything. 

"Good night Chan Young.", you say.