Meeting the Family Pt. One

Chan Young's POV:

     I watch ______ as she places her two delicate fingers press the doorbell. We were at the Lee's Residence, waiting for ______'s stepparents to answer the door.  

Tapping on ______'s suitcase, I started to go into my thoughts.

I wonder why we're at their country residence when they have their city residence next door to _____'s. In fact, if they lived there next to her ever since, why didn't they take her back?

My thoughts were interrupted when I hear the door open and a familiar deep voice.

"Woah, Mom's been expecting you...____ right? I'm Jason oppa, your older brother. And this must be.." Jason stops. He looks at me as if examining me and continues,"Ah Chang Young! Long time no see hm?"

**AU I probably stated in my previous chapters that both of your parents died. Let's just say that only your dad died and your mom just remarried. But why she left you? She couldn't bear to take you after you brought her memories of your dad everytime she saw you.

I look up at him and insert a grin.

"It's been a while hyung."

"Shall we head inside?" Jason gestures to the house.

"I'm just here to drop _____'s stuff." I start and turn to _____. "You'll be okay from here right?"

_____ gives a small nod, hiding here excited expression. I pat her head and whisper into her ear.

"Call me baby if you need anything okay?"

She replies with an ok, and waves me off towards my car.

I wait for her and Jason to enter the house before I drive off to my own.

--------

YOUR POV:

"And this here, is your room! Feel free to change anything up, it's yours anyways." Jason smiles as he opens the door for you.

Your room was bright and spacious. There was a large window leading out to a balcony and pastel blue curtains draped beside it. The bed was covered in fresh white sheets, as if it was a hotel suite. There was so much things to take in and it made you happy.

You were tired from walking around the house, but you wanted to unpack. It took you awhile to open the walk in closet, but it was totally worth it. It was large and was filled with clothes to your taste, as if you were the one to buy it.

After managing to place your clothes in a drawer and your suitcase in a surprisingly empty corner of the closet. The small task made you very tired and gave you an urge to use the bathroom.

Exiting the closet, you explored your room, trying to see if there was a bathroom connected. There was, but it was locked. You step outside and into the hallway, and just to your luck, Bo Na bumps into you.

Bo Na looks at you up and down, probably judging why you were there in her house, no both of your guys' house.

"Bathroom's on your left. Don't be too comfortable." Her voice strained and venomous.

You silently thank her and head to the bathroom on your left. Fortunately you weren't on it so it wasn't such a hassle. After you've washed your hands you exit the bathroom and see Jason oppa (Oh the cringey word bothered you) knocking on the door to your room.

"Jason oppa...I'm not in there." You giggled slightly at the sight.

He jumps up in surprise and laughs it off.

"Oh well I was going to tell you that dinner's ready! Come on we better hurry before Bo Na eats all the beef ribs!" Jason takes your hand and you both run downstairs.

While heading downstairs, you asked Jason oppa,"Wait Bo Na eats beef ribs?"

He replies,"Oh my god you have no idea. She eats like a freaking pig at home."

You laugh and tell him that she doesn't eat that stuff at school and basically eats the healthiest things on the menu. 

Jason oppa just looks at you like you're crazy. As you reach the bottom of the stairs you realized how loud you were. You scold yourself mentally because of the thought that Bo Na could be there to hear you. To your misfortune, she was there alright, along with your mother.

Bo Na glares at you, yet no one noticed because it was her usual resting face. Your mother speaks up and smiles,"I guess you two are getting along well."

Not forgetting your manners, you bow towards your mother.

"Hello.." You started off, not knowing whether to call her your mom.

Your mom dismisses the wariness in your voice as just shyness.

"Well then!" She clapped her hands. "Shall we go ahead and eat dinner?"

Your stomach drops, she didn't even acknowledge you. Jason oppa shrugs at you and gives you a pitied look. Not wanting to keep the awkward silence all four of you began to sit. The food in front of you looked amazing, but you had little appetite after what happened. Still having respect and all, you barely manage to eat a few ribs and some soup.

"So.._____. I heard you go to the same school as Bo Na?" Your mom asks.

You nod and reply softly,"Yes, we have a few classes together."

"And how is she?" She asks further.

"Eomma!" Bo Na looks at her worriedly but her mother didn't notice.

"Bo Na...she's amazing. I don't know what to do without her in my classes." I smile, not knowing if it looked sincere.

Bo Na opens her mouth, shocked at your words. She sends you a grateful look, a look you haven't seen in so long.

Once again it became too awkward, so dinner ended. It was fine for all of you, because you weren't in the mood to eat anymore. After trying to convincing Jason oppa to let you help him with washing the dishes and being declined, you started walking up the stairs.

An arm reaches out for yours gently. You turn around, and see that it's Bo Na.

"Hey. Thanks for that earlier." She looks at you with an unreadable expression.

"It was nothing." You smile slightly. "You looked worried and I just tried to help."

She laughs bitterly. "Why did you do it? After all I did you're still nice to me?"

"Hey what can I say? I'm just trying to patch things up with you."

AYEEEE NEW UPDATE FOR YOUUU HOW WAS ITTT?! UPDATING OTHER WORKS TOO.