Chapter 19

Copyright 2013 Joanna Bock All Rights Reserved

Chapter 19

-Bianca-

"Oh hell yes." She had squealed as she looked over the gathering of wolves and humans alike, that all fought before her. Bianca had suddenly realised she was bouncing like a little kid in a candy shop with a crisp twenty in her hot little hand - pure ecstasy, she thought.

She straightened her appearance acting a little harder, a little stronger. The only one she let inside her playful side was Flynn. She'd turned to look at him; he'd smiled smashing all chances of breathing from her.

His soft blonde hair that curled softly on the tips, those soft brown chocolate eyes and his strong angular lines all melted her into a puddle of goo, yet until they were in their own private place it would never show.

"I want in sweetheart."

He laughed "Yeah I know you do."

She looked around at the twelve other wolves that all stood staring in awe at the mayhem before them. She could see a glint in their eyes as if they hungered to be a part of the fight. There were wolves from every pack, she had noticed. Four from Ryder pack, four from Terranova Pack including herself and five from Yule pack

Hundreds fought in front of her some as wolves others as men and women, the countless victim fallen for the cause, but what that cause was Bianca didn't understand. She stared as wolves ripped out the throats of there foes; men fought fist to fist. Blood soaked the floors, sweat covered bodies and the dead. She could hear cries of pain, howls of both victory and defeat alike.

"Why are we still standing here?" Vincent inquired. Bianca wondered exactly the same thing.

"Why are we here and who do I fight?" Bianca asked looking at him.

Vincent turned to her as if he was weighing his words very carefully before he answered her question.

"What means more to you your pack or your friends? Because tonight we fight, we fight as a pack of our own we are not Terranova, we are not Yule and we are not Ryder, we are thirteen who have joined as one so__" He stared at her without finishing his speech.

"My friends." Bianca's answer was instantaneous but as soon as she had said it she looked over at Flynn in horror.

He nodded but didn't say anything. Her friends were his friends. Jace__ It was him who was always there when either of them needed his help. Now it was his turn to need help. They were here for Shayla. Bianca frowned, a little bit disappointed she uttered, "I wanted to get in on that so bad."

Flynn's breath was warm against her ear as he leaned into her, she could feel his smile against her ear.

"What are you waiting for sweetie?"

Bianca turned giving him a menacing smile. Then she was gone, she didn't need any other encouragement as she headed into the heart of the fight maybe this was what she was here to do, she thought as she landed a roundhouse kick into an unsuspecting victim.

-Flynn-

"B__ six o'clock" Flynn yelled as another wolf landed behind her. His heart was in his throat but everything she did in the situation turned him on. She was his little warrior and he loved every moment she proved it to him. He ducked as a fist flew over his head and growled standing up from his rapidly reacted crouch and drove his fist square into his attackers jaw. Flynn smiled as Vincent stepped in behind him driving the fatal blow though his spine. The man dropped like a sack of potatoes landing hard at Flynn's feet.