Chapter 11

>> Chapter 11
>> forget? nah!

Vikk started daydreaming, visualising scenarios and earlier memories. Up in Vikk Towers, sitting on the side of the bed, just daydreaming like always when there's nothing to do, and no one to talk to.

Vikk then remembered of something;
He needs to fight the Wither again for another beacon.

Standing up from his position, Vikk wore all his newly repaired diamond gear, as well as managing his diamond tools in his inventory. Oh how nice it feels when all your armour and tools are somewhat new.

Vikk stocked up some food, now going to the bottom floor of his house to visit the Nether again. There are so many times that Vikk almost +1 his death counter. Lucky for him that there are only a minimal times that Pigmen attacked him, or him falling in lava.

Looking in his inventory once again, Vikk groaned as he forgot his Fire Resistance potions before going. "Ugh, now's not the time to be forgetting an important item, Vikk." Vikk said, nothing himself at the same time scolding himself. Climbing up again, getting his fire resistance potion. Now he' all set.

As Vikk goes down to his Nether portal again, someone caught his attention on chat.

<PeteZahHutt> Vikk
<PeteZahHutt> Pigmen farm, meet at crossroads in three mins
<PeteZahHutt> ?

Vikk smiled, just in time. Maybe the Wither Skull heads can wait a little bit longer.

<Vikkstar123> Sure.

* * *

Vikk climbed to the very high up place to where his Nether portal is.

Teleported to the depths of the what so called "hell" biome, Vikk was brought to the maze of the HTM server.

Walking towards the small pathway —that was just dug up by a Chocobo— Vikk looked around and saw Pete's beanie behind the wall of a small random nether rack pillar. Obviously enough, Pete was trying to surprise Vikk by punching him— again.

Vikk moved more to the right as Pete readied for the punch.

Chuckling was heard from behind the nether rack.

"Pete I know you're there." Vikk smiled, rolling his eyes as he drew closer to the slime. Pete didn't respond, but waited still. Vikk just dodged the punch and they both laughed, "Wow, that was... darude," Pete frowned as they both went above the nether to the easier crossroad system.

And at a near distance, the Pigmen farm/grinder was not yet finish, but was in a current date of almost a working progress— well you can hang out for a while and after a ton of spawned Pigmen, you get XP. Easy as that. But for Pete and Vikk, it's a-okay, but it wasn't Automated— yet! [[ EDIT: BRANDON / PETE AUTOMATED IT LAST WEEK ]]

"Do you think we'll be able to finish this early or get things done a bit?" Pete asked, turning to Vikk with a stack of stone slabs in the slime's hands. "It's not yet half done, but if we get it to be spawn-proof, then we'll be able to finish this within the week." Vikk smiled, focusing on the current project.

Pete shrugged, climbing up more than 100 blocks high.
Vikk, managing to at least follow the guide that he randomly found— which he finds it simple but manage to fuck things up— was very frustrating and confusing to follow.

* * *

After a while, it seems like Vikk and Pete finished the half of the grinder, but all they need to do now is to make it automated. But that will take a while. [[ EDIT: BRANDON / PETE AUTOMATED IT LAST WEEK BUT VIKK SAID IN AN HTM EPISODE THAT ITS NOT YET DONE ETC ]] 

Sighing through all the hard work, Vikk thinks that it's a good idea to call it a day.

"See ya' later, Pete!" Vikk waved as Pete sprinted towards the portal of his home. "Ciao!" Pete said last minute before getting disappearing into the portal. — Epic Transition! [[ IF YOU GUYS WATCH BRANDON, YOU'LL GET IT ]]

Vikk arranged his inventory— which was cleared a bit, but still messy because of the redstone— as he was waiting for Pigmen to spawn in their newly— not yet automated— grinder.

The Pigmen's noise was brutal as Vikk hit the Pigmen that was a target. All of the Pigmen cam running towards Vikk, but all of them fell down to the trap doors, which lead them to death and XP for Vikk.

* * *

Vikk walked on a normal pace, leaving the Nether unarmed.

Vikk was teleported to the Salty Lagoon, at the sky.
Made Vikk anxious.

"Crouch, Vikk. Crouch." Vikk sighed deeply, slowly walking on the edge as he jumped to the small lake that is by his house.

Swimming through the lake fastly because of depth strider, Vikk reached his house within less than a minute.

Vikk got to the island of his house, glancing around, he sees Lachlan across him— just got home from Preston's place— but when Vikk saw Lachlan, there's a burnt mark on the Aussie's face.

Vikk bit his lips, he wanted to heal that and have a lil' chit-chat with the Aussie and hug him— but he can't. Lachlan's angry with him.

Vikk scurried upstairs, crafting a chest and some signs.

As he went outside, he knew that he needs to go to Rob's ice farm.
Vikk stepped inside in his house and went to his basement, going through the iron golems, to his horse pen. Taking Black Jack (a/n smh bc mistake were made) with him.

Vikk travelled a long way just to get to Rob's ice farm, it wasn't that far, but the path going there is difficult to go to and a bit out of render. Vikk stopped by Rob's place, knowing that it's already near considering Rob built it for reviving the source blocks in the Salty Lagoon and for using it for his ice rink; which is currently on process with Choco. [I am not sure if they have finished that already. But for what I know they're still going to do some few changes for the design, and the fact that a creeper blew part of it up and sadfaic]

"I think Rob won't mind me getting some ice blocks," Vikk said, climbing up to the very high mountain, to where Rob's ice farm is located. "Probably he won't. He rarely uses this farm anyway."

Vikk mined up the ready to be mined ice blocks using his Silk Touch pickaxe.

Leaving the remaining ice blocks to despawn, Vikk left the unarmed ice farm to regenerate whenever someone needs it.

* * *

Arriving back to the Salty Lagoon within more or less five minutes, seems like nothing's changed; Lachlan's still in his cute little shack, though. That's all.

Vikk quietly put down a chest and two signs in front of the chest saying;

"Put this on your cheek,
It may be ice but it won't leak."

"Preston may have done this,
I have no evidence.
But please take this,
As my little present."

Vikk placed an ice block to every single slot in the single chest.
Good thing Lachlan didn't noticed any block placing or any sign writing.

Since Vikk doesn't want Lachlan to know that it was him who gave Lachlan this— since Lachlan would ask so much questions again and might rip Vikk off to pieces when he finds out. So, best if Lachlan receives his present from someone anonymous for today.

Before Vikk could have left, he knocked on the door five times with a beat.
With an awfully familiar beat.
Too familiar for Lachlan to ignore it.