(23) Parties and Drinks

*Nialls pov*

We just finished at liams house. We all got out to the car, getting in. Liam looked back at us, "what you boys wanna do? Its 8:30 and we haven't ate dinner yet"

I instantly lit up. "Ohh can we got to dinner, then go to the bar to celebrate. We haven't been out in forever!!"

They all laughed at me. "Is that alright boys?'

They all awnsered, saying yes. Liam turning back into his seat. He started the car, pulling out of the drive way. I sat back, grabbing zayn and Harry's hands. I looked and both of them. I leaned over kissing both of their cheeks. "Love you my mates"

Harry blushed, but zayn didn't move. Somethings really wrong with him.. I can just feel it. I leaned over again kissing his cheek. He squeezed my hand. "Love you too Niall"

He just stared out the window all the way until we got to the restraunt. We got out, walking inside. The guy led us over to a table. We all sat down, ordering our food. The waiter sat it down, i instantly dug into it. Liam chuckled at me," love were not under a time restraint. You don't have to shove your food down in one bite."

"But its soo good. Let me eat it please mr."

Harry giggled, i leaned over kissing his cheek. "Whats so funny baby boy?" 

"Nothing ni ni"

I sat my hand down on his thigh. He blushed looking up at me. He giggled again, beginning to eat. I picked my fork up, going back to my food. About an hour later, we were all done eating.  I grabbed Harry's hand, "you guys ready to go to the pub now!?"

Louis grabbed liam and zayns hand, "yes love"

I jumped up excited. They all laughed at me. "Hey! I'm ready to go have a good time."

We  all got up, going out to the car. We drove to the local pub, getting out and walking inside. We all went over to the bar ordering drinks. I got a huge pint while harry got a jack and coke. After a couple of drinks, I was feeling tipsy. I grabbed Harry's hand, "lets go dance!"

He giggled, pulling himself against my chest. I led him out to the floor, beginning to dance. A couple minutes later, I had finished my 4th pint. I wrapped my arms around Harry, Putting my lips against his ear. "I'm gonna go get another pint. Stay still love"

He nodded, smiling at me. I kissed his cheek, letting him go. I walked over to the bar, telling the guy what I wanted. I turned, looking back towards Harry. A guy was standing there talking to him. The guy leaned his arm up, touching Harry's cheek. I could feel my blood beginning to boil. I grabbed my pint stomping over towards them. The guy looked up, "go away. This twinks mine. I mean, I can smell so many alphas on him. He must be a slut."

I looked at Harry, tears threading to escape his eyes. "It that all you think he is, a twink?" I growled out. 

"Nah, more like a slut."

I lost it, letting my alpha side take over. I lifted my fist punching him square in the nose. I dropped my pint jumping on him. I started punching him over and over in the face. I could hear someone faintly yelling. I felt Liam's arms around me, pulling me up. I began to kick the guy in the ribs. I finally calmed down to see i was outside. I still felt rage in me. I turned, letting my alpha out, punching the concert wall as hard as I could. 

I instantly realized what I did. "Ahh fuck!"

I held my right hand, watching the blood drop onto the concert below. Liam looks at me. "Niall.."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let that come out"

"No, its alright baby. I understand why you did it."