(12) Birthday Parties

( first off, thanks so much for 230 reads. I'm so glad your actually enjoying this book. Thank you !!)

I woke up next to the boys. Zayn and Louis were cuddling and Harry and Niall were. I got up out of bed and crept into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm finally 18. Where'd the time go? How bad is this brand gonna hurt tonight? 

I looked at myself. I think I'm gonna get it on my back. Then it won't mess with the rest of my tattoos. I mean I'm starting to get a good bit. Not like zayn. I wouldn't be suprised by our marriage if he's covered. But that doesn't bother me. I love all of theirs. Well except Niall, cause he doesn't have any tattoos, but thats alright as well. 

I can't wait to get married either... 

I got pulled out of all my thoughts by Harry padding his way into the bathroom. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and laid his head on my shoulder. "How'd you get so tall babyboy? I mean, when we met you were as short as Louis. Now you've got us all. I mean I thought I'd be the tallest of us, until I died."

"Well, I'm still your little omega. No matter how tall or big I get. I'll always be your omega."

"I know you will. "

I turned around and placed my hand over his marks. He let out a whimper. I felt my alpha eyes take over. "My omega"

He leaned down and tucked his head in the crook of my neck. "Your omega" he whispered. I held him tightly in a hug for a couple minutes. I pulled back, then gave him a kiss. "I love you harry"

"I love you too liam"

I smiled at him, with my hand on his neck still. "How about we get the rest of the boys up. We've gotta be at my parents at 3. And its already 11. We sorta slept in today..."

"Shh, it's ok to sleep in once and awhile li. Let's let them sleep. We'll go back breakfast first, then we'll wake them up."

"Alright love, but maybe we should put some clothes on. I don't think the butler would like seeing us naked"

He let out his giggle. I smiled at him. "I love your giggle so much Harry."

"Well I love you too Li"

He turned to walk out, but I slapped his ass. He looked back at me, smiling. I walked back in my room pulling on a pair of my boxers then a pair of shorts. Harry pulled on his boxers (one of the only pairs he had) and pulled his shorts on. He grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. We walked into the kitchen and Harry smiled at me. "Can we make pancakes please?!"

"Yes baby, get the mix"

He ran over, grabbing the pancake mix box out of thr cabinet then sat it on the counter. He pulled a bowl out then began to make it. I leaned against the counter and watched him. Once he had the mix ready he looked over at me. "Can you make them on the stove?"

I walked over to him, pulling a skillet out and began to cook them. Harry hoped up on the counter. I flipped them, then sat my spatula down. I walked over, pulling his legs apart and stepping between them. I wrapped my arms around his back and leaned my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He kissed my forehead. "Are you ready for tonight Li?"

"I mean ya. I've been waiting for this moment all my life. Its the forth biggest moment that's going to happen in my life."

"Forth?"

"Ya, our marriage. Me becoming alpha. And our kids births."

"Oh"

"I can't wait to get married to you and the boys haz. I mean just think about all our little kids running around, looking like all of us together. I can't wait"