(20) Engagements

I stared out, looking at my mates having fun wrestling and playing. I let out a bark panting at them. Harry ran over, jumping on my back, trying to knock me over. He bounced back and huffed. I walked over licking his face. He sat down whimpering at me. I barked out at him. He laid down, his head on his paws. I leaned down, licking between his ears. He whine up at me. Niall walked over to us. Talking through our head voice. 

\Its getting pretty late, do you wanna get going?\

I looked down at Harry, almost asleep.

\Ya, that sounds fine\

I tapped Harry, he rolled over off of me. I let myself transform back. I walked over to my clothes, pulling them on. Harry and Niall got dressed, then we watched Liam and zayn play. Well now that liam actually can, since the casts off now. They both run over go us panting. I leaned down, running my hands through both of their fur. They barked happily, then changed back. Then pulled on their clothes, walking back over to us. Zayn walked over, wrapping his arms around my waist facing me. I put one hand on his neck,then other running through his hair. He had finally decided to give the longer hair thing up, but Harry's still got his. Hes pretty cute with his. (Not saying zayns cute, well really he's hot but anyways) he leaned in, pecking my lips. I pulled back smiling, "I've got a suprised for you all. Turn around please."

 They all got in a line, turning away from me. I reached into my pocket pulling out the big box with 4 matching rings. 

I smiled, getting down on one knee. "Alright. Turn around"

They all did, gasping at me. Harry put his hands on mouth. The other boys smiled, grapping each others hands. Waiting for me to say something. " Well boys, we've been together for awhile to me, some more than others. But I've known from the beginning that I was in love with you all, and wanted to spend the rest of my life with you guys. I'm so happy that your my mates. I can't wait to marry you, get to have kids and a family with you all. I love you all so much, so will you marry me?"

Hary dropped down on his knees crying. "Yes lou!! I will"

I pulled out his ring, sliding it on his finger, then pulled him into a kiss. I looked up at the other three. "Mates?"

Liam stepped towards me putting his hands on my cheeks. "Yes"

I gave him a kiss, then slid his on. I stood up, looking between Niall and Zayn. Zayn smirked. "Ya, I'm ready"

I grabbed him, pulling him into a kiss. I leaned back putting the ring on his finger, then pecked him again. I pulled back, turning to niall. "Ni?"

He was looking down at his feet. I walked over pulling his face up. His eyes were halfway glossed over. "Love, I need Niall. What does Niall think?"