i hate him so much.

"I knew what I was doing always! I just couldn't stop."
________________________________

Tears are streaming down my face as I drive off in my convertible.

I'm shaking.

My own sister did this to me.

She fucked my ex.

Flash Flash Flash

I pull over and cry.

I know the paparazzi is taking pictures right now. I don't care.

Matteo didn't even care.

I begin to hyperventilate and choke on my tears.

Anastasia is so difficult and tiring. It's been so disappointing and exhausting.

Liam and I have been friends for awhile. When I first started modeling for his app four years ago. It gave him tons of good press because of who I am.

Maria Bianchi.

I was devastated when I heard that Anastasia cheated on him, and made his current girlfriend's life hell.

I lost it on his driveway when I heard that she fucked my ex.

Him.

Matteo.

I hate him so much.

It hurt when I figured it out. I knew that she was low, but not that low.

I had a couple of shoots in Italy with Bianca, Anastasia and Matteo today; but I canceled her part, so now it's just Matteo, Bianca and I.

I can be professional with Matteo, but if Anastasia was to be there, it'd only complicate things.

I feel my phone vibrating so I pick it up.

I continue to shake, I realize that I didn't take my anxiety pills.

"Hello?" I sniffle.

"What's wrong? Mar what's wrong?" It's my best friend Bianca. Matteo's sister.

"Angela called me and told me to hop on a flight. Apparently Anastasia is sick, I hope she's ok."

"She," I choked on my words "she slept with Matteo and cheated on Liam with him."

"Shit I'm so sorry." She pauses. "Wanna meet up at your apartment really quick?"

"Sure." I sniffle.

You're probably wondering what the hell I'm doing in Minnesota.

It's a quiet place and it isn't too busy with paparazzi like it is in LA or other places. So I decided to get an apartment here, and I love it.

I was in Russia for the past nine months for modeling and future acting opportunities so I was happy to be back for a bit.

I hold myself back together, and get back on the road. I get to my apartment and I'm content. I love it here.

 I love it here