"yes the fuck we can gurl" jax said grabbing my hand and walked me out of the restaraunt, swinging our arms together as we walked, laughing.

we drove for arround 15 minuets untill we pulled to the back of a large building. There were doubble back doors with a que of at least 40 people in club oufits waiting to get in. We got out the car after parking it across the street and walked over to the security guard at the front of the que.

I stood behined sam and kyle with Jax behined me as sam spoke to the guard. i couldnt hear what they were saying as the music from inside was so loud.

sam and kyle walked through the doors and i went in to follow them "hay hay hay where do you think your going. just them and the dude behined you princess" he said holding his arm infront of my blocking my way. "shes with us" kyle spoke up. "you got ID princess" he said looking me up and down.

"i sware to got if you call her princess one more time dude" jax said who was now standing next to me and getting defensive "and she dosent need ID shes with us" he said.

The whole time i just stood there looking at my feet, Jax and the security guard stearing at eachother. I knew there was this side to Jax hidden somewhere but i diddn' t want it to come out because of me.

"come on dude you know who we are. do you even know who she is?" kyle said. "shes bosses girlfriend" sam finished.

As soon as sam said who i was the security guard shifted on his feet and looked down "sorry miss you can go through" he said without looking up at me. i wasnt expecting him to say sorry so i grabbed Jax's arm and walked past him towards sam and kyle "yeah thats what i thought dick" i said stipping and looking at him.

when we got in i looked at sam and he was shocked "what?" i said to them. "we just wern't expecting what, whatever you did back there" kyle said. "little sis got some balls. your a badass" jax said making me laugh.

"no im not. and never say that again" making them laugh.

They lead me through a sea of people dancing amung the neon lights and loud music, jax still holding my hand to make sure they dont loose me. This is one of the crazyest clubs i have ever seen. We walked to the back of the room next to where the DJ booth was and where the music got even louder, there was a locked door that sam pulled the key out for and he opend it reveling a set of small stairs inside.

We walked up the stairs Kyle going first then me and jax, sam stayed behined and held to door open to lock it again behined us. Up the stairs was what i assumed was the vip club, there were only a fwe groups sitting down in booth tables and the music was different to downstairs.

There was a dance floor and the same flishing neon lights, but up here there were huge sacluded booth tables with sofas. If i thought downstairs was cool its nothing compared to this.

kyle walked streight to a table wich i asumed was 'their' table and we all sat down there

kyle walked streight to a table wich i asumed was 'their' table and we all sat down there. soon engough sam was asking what everyone wanted to drink, i just told him to get me anything he wanted.