"GET OFF OF HIM CHOI" Jungkook said with his booming True blood voice sending alpha whimpering and on his knees.

Taehyung on the other hand was trembling now with the authority of voice and the dominant aura of the elder.

"Alpha" Choi said and bowed.

"Leave" Choi don't need to be told twice.

"Get up. Can you?" Jungkook's voice turned soft looking at the boy who was drenched in sweat and trembling.

"You are in your heat aren't you?" Taehyung couldn't do other then nodding hesitantly.

"Can't you seem to notice the pre-symptoms? Atleast avoid school that day" Taehyung nodded again now struggling to keep his consciousness.

Jungkook stepped forward but Taehyung pushed himself backward afraid of Jungkook who also was a Alpha. He can't trust anybody. His body is reacting to every touch and he need to stay in his right mind before he do something he regret his whole life.

"Stop. If i was here to hurt you i shouldn't have helped you" Jungkook said and picked Taehyung up in his arms.

A very unfamiliar yet pleasant sensation spread in his whole body and he wanted to not feel it right now. He has a very desperate Omega in his arms he can't think of anything else right now. Why?

Taehyung felt some relief running down on his body and he can't hold his consciousness anymore and the darkness engulfed him. You seen to trust some stranger too much.

It was past 12 when Jimin got free from his class. He ran outside and huffed in relief. He took a deep breath and then again panicked.

"Taehyung" he ran to the locker where they usually meet after class. Jimin remember the pain and restlessness in others voice and curses himself for not listening to him properly.

He went there and couldn't see Taehyung.

"Tae...."

"Tae...."

No answer now he is out of his mind. Damn it what the hell did i do. He ran to the restroom but couldn't find his best friend. He ran out of the washroom and ran aimlessly around only to catch one certain scent.

He ran to the inflammatory area and bumped into someone.

"Sorry.... I'm sorry" Jimin said looking at the boy he bumped into.

"It's okay." The boy said dusting his shoulder. "Why are you out of breath" Jungkook said seeing Jimin's condition.

"Nothing. I have to go" Jimin said and was about to speak but then stopped listening to the other boy.

"The one you are looking for is inside" Jungkook said and pointed at the nursing room.

"How..... I'm not in a mood now. Fuck off" Jimin said fuming in anger.

"Taehyung. Isn't this his name?" Jungkook said not even taking a single step or changing his posture.

"Yes" Jimin said and ran inside. He went straight to Taehyung's bed followed by Jungkook .

"What happened to him?" Jimin actually said to the nurse standing around the bed but Jungkook butt in and replied.

"He was on his heat, some alpha attacked him" Jungkook said folding his arms around his chest.

"Choi Min-ho" Jungkook was shocked to Jimin's quick answering.

"How do you know?" Jungkook couldn't help but ask.

"That bastard always keep his eyes on him." Jimin said but soon realized he shouldn't have said that. He is no one to expose Taehyung infront of anyone. Then again Jungkook saved him. Jungkook saved him?

"You didn't do anything wrong to him. Did you?"Jimin said grabbing Jungkook's collar.

"I can control myself. I'm not that low" Jungkook said removing his hand from his collar.

"Sorry" Jimin quickly apologized.

"It's okay. Take care of him. Take him home. It's not safe here. His scent is too sweet, he will allure more unmated alpha's" Jungkook said while looking at the unconscious male infront of him.

"Sure. Thank you once again" Jimin bowed and smiled. Jungkook mirrored it and left the room.

Jimin sat back on the stool beside the bed holding Taehyung's hand in his hand .

"I'm so sorry Tae. I could have listened to you. I'm so sorry" A single tear left his eye and landed on Taehyung's palm' back.

Hello Army 💜💜💜
New book.. support and read💜
I purple you💜💜