Because of the frustration she heard from Mark, she just bursted into tears and her whole body trembled because of the extreme anger she felt towards him. She can do nothing against him so she just begged again that she will follow everything he wants and not interfere with her group members career.

"Please spare my members and i'll do whatever you want, Mark." Nayeon pleaded as she wiped her tears on her face.

"Nayeon, what happened? Why are you crying?" Jeongyeon immediately approached her and glared at Mark's direction.

"What did you do to her?" Jeongyeon asked him angrily but the latter only chuckled at her.

"Nothing much, Jeongyeon. We just talked something important and there is no fuss about it." He answered while smirkingly glanced at Nayeon who was bowing down her head as she also sobbing silently.

"Goodnight, Nayeon. We'll just talk the other time and good night Jeongyeon." He said and finally walked out of the apartment.

"What the hell happened? You've been like this since you let that asshole visits you here again!" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon as the both of them entered Nayeon's room.

Jeongyeon didn't know why the eldest acting weird and always spacing out since she let Mark enter her life once again. But she was so sure that there is something happened between them.

Instead of Nayeon answering Jeongyeon's question, she just let out all her emotions and cried in arms.

So Jeongyeon let Nayeon cry and just consoled her by rubbing the eldest back.

Sometimes words are not necessary for her not to understands Nayeon's situation at the moment.

After moments later, Nayeon fell asleep in her arms and she helped the eldest to lay down on her bed and covered with a comforter.

She caressed Nayeon cheeks as she watched her peacefully sleeping.

"I knew how your life went for the past years, bunny and it pains me seeing you like this. We love you and will always be here for you, so please if you have a problem don't hesitate to approach us because we're your sisters who are ready to help you. Don't keep your problem with yourself and look at your sorroundings because we are just right beside you. I don't want my bestfriend to suffer long enough because of your selflessness. You have Shia and your daughter to lean on too, so please don't keep all your problems just with yourself because we are you family who are here to listen and help you." Jeongyeon whispered and tears came out from her eyes as she didn't help herself to feel pity to their eldest.

As Jeongyeon went to her room, she thought about the happenings earlier and she knew that there's something happened with Mark and Nayeon.

And she had to figure it out as she knew the eldest don't want to open it even if she'll put a knife on Nayeon's neck just to say what's the problem.

Throughout all the years that Jeongyeon had known Nayeon, she could tell when something huge was plaguing her because Nayeon would become so vague and distraught. She always frown and become serious.

She knew if she's happy.

She knew if she's sad.

And she knew if she's having trouble with everything in her mind.

Nayeon won't just cry for nothing.

People only knew that Nayeon the fake maknae of Twice is a bubbly and an outgoing person but everyone didn't know that she's the most private person among them.

Even her members knew when to shut their mouths when the eldest gets mad.

She's a bitch but she's affectionate towards her members especially to their maknaes.