Chapter 6

Jayson's POV

Michelle had told me the news and I froze . I was the one who told Mike to kill the lil girl . Would Alex forgive me if she found out that I'm the reason behind her pain. I ran to her when she fainted . I was panicking , hypertension building inside me . I ran to get some water and poured it on her face and she woke up .

"Tell me it was a dream? "She whispered with tears in her eyes . I felt her pain , I felt her grieve and I hated myself for making her feel this way .

"I'm sorry Alex " I managed to say and hugged her . I wanted her to know that I'm right therefore. I didn't care if Mitchell was watching Alex needed me at that moment . I loosened my grip on her and she stood up .

"I have to leave now Mr and Mrs Williams ....my family needs me " she said in a low tone . She was hurt unable to control her tears . Michelle went ahead made herself a cup of coffee and sat there jus staring at us . How could she do that ? Couldn't she see that the girl was hurt ?

"Alex, I will go with you "
"Mr Williams it's okay , thank you for everything. I will take my leave now " she said as she walked away and went to her room . I ran to grab my car keys and waited for her . I wasn't going to allow her to leave jus like that. I looked at Michelle as she gave a smirk still sipping on the coffee .

"And what are a smiling about ?" I asked irritated .
"What's not to smile about ? 1. The husband stealer is finally leaving my house 2.  My married is safe " she said still smirking .
"She did not steal anyone's husband Michelle ! And what do u mean your marriage is safe ?" I yelled .
"Chill Jayson no need to get angry for a maid . I spoke to Mike in the morning and he told me that he had taken care of the situation which you ordered to be dealt with . See I jus wander what would Alex do if she happen to found out you the  reason for her sister's death ." I knew she was right . Alex would hate me . Would hate me for the criminal I am . I looked at Mitchell and walked away and heard  her chuckle . That woman is the most annoying bitch in the universe .

I waited for Alex by the door and she came still in tears unable to control herself . I grabbed her bag , "Jay you need to stay with your wife" she whispered .
"No I need to go with you . You need a shoulder to lean on so please allow me " I said looking deep into her eyes as I wiped away her tears . She agreed and we got in the car . I killed her sister the least I could do for her was to support her . 

Michelle's POV

Please respect the boss in all her glory . The owner of the biggest gun shipment in the entire country . I only wear designer clothing bitches . Yeah so I cheated on Jayson but it was that one time he caught me . Haha did u really think i cheated on him once ? It's jus that I only got caught that one time . It's funny how i still fuck around with other men and yet can't stand the fact of getting a divorce . The moment Jayson spoke about a divorce I would tell that he would lose the business to me and he can't stand losing an empire he built

The moment I saw Alex and Jayson staring at each other I knew she was trouble . I hated her , my hate for her grew even more when I found her in Jayson's arms the jealousy consuming me . I was glad when I found out Jayson killed Alex's sister meaning that if she found out their nonsense would end .

They left for village leaving me alone . I had been feeling sick for a while constant vomiting so I took a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant . Chill it's not Jayson's ,I have been sleeping with my Butler , Rick . What ?!don't judge me French men are so good in bed. Obviously I was going to say it's Jayson's now completely making him mine . And if he bought her back her I was gonna spill the beans about his mistake.

Jayson's POV

We arrived at the village and a few people were at the homestead. Alex ran into her mother's arms and she cried . I felt responsible for all off this . The funeral took place and we buried her sister .After the burial i saw her sitting outside in the dark staring at stars above .

"Are you okay? " I asked her as I sat next to her .
"Well I want to be fine . My sister is in a better place right? " She said with her hurt voice .
"Yeah she is. I'm here with you okay ? " I said as I placed my hand on hers . She gently smiled and I smiled back . I went in for a kiss and we kissed under the stars . We broke up the kiss . Alex suddenly stood up ,

"Why what's wrong ?"
"I feel like I'm gonna ...."  she stood up and  vomited . I held her hair for her as she finished.
"Are you okay ?" I asked.
"Well I have been  sick for a while now " she said . I stared at her puzzled.
"Did you have your period this month?" I asked.
"No ...its late"
"And we didn't use protection....... Alex I think you're pregnant"

*Pregnant 😰🔥😬😬😬 Michelle is going to lose her mind . Thank you for the support ❤️ keep linking and reading love u ❤️❤️❤️*