Chapter 2

Alex's POV

Here I was standing in front of a mirror wearing nothing more than a black lacey lingerie my long hair flowing jus above my shoulders. I felt arms snake around me and found Mr Williams behind me gently kissing my neck instantly giving me goosebumps. I turned around looked into his eyes and we kissed so passionately as he removed my lingerie leaving me completely naked before him . He lifted me and placed me on the bed and started kissing me from my collarbone down to my torso leaving a tray of chills . Without any warning I felt his finger inside me and I arched my back .All of a sudden I heard a voice ,
"Alex ,Alex ,Alex!!!!" I woke up Mrs Williams staring at me dead in the eye . It was a dream . I sat up straight .

"You really should get this in your head you are not in hotel you are here to work am I clear ?" She said
"Yes Ma'am it wont happen again" I replied.
"Good then wake up and clean up the house I have a butler who works in the kitchen don't worry yourself about cooking okay? "She sweetly smiled
"Okay Mrs Williams I'll be done in no time " I said and she closed the door .

That dream felt so real but I felt it wrong dreaming of my boss's husband I mean who does that ? I felt a cold wet sensation on my panties and I sighed . I jus got wet from dreaming . I quickly got out off bed and took a shower . I got out and applied some lotion . I heard a knock on the door.

"Um Alex I have your uniform " Mrs Williams said as I opened the door . I took the black and white uniform which was a bit too short for my liking . I wore it and looked myself in the mirror . I didn't know I had curves ,maybe it was because I always hid them in my long dresses . I tied my hair in a nice smart bun . Yes I was uncomfortable but it suit me so perfectly. I never thought I would look so beautiful in a uniform .

I went downstairs did the chores and went to the kitchen and found the Butler cooking . He spoke in a french accent .

"You must be Alex ,I'm Rick the Butler as u can see " he smiled at me .
" Yeah ...nice to meet you Rick " I smiled back at him .
"Don't worry breakfast will be ready in fifteen minutes " he said as he fried some bacon . I only tasted bacon once when my dad was still alive . I sat on a nearby chair and watched him cook . I couldn't help it but think of the dream I had .

When the food was done and ready to be served i went to place it on the table . Mr and Mrs Williams came downstairs , "Good morning Mr Williams " I said and gently smiled . For some reason I stared down almost afraid to stare at him in the eye .
"Good morning to you too Alex " he said and again his voice echoed in my ears. They sat down and began to eat . I decided to leave the room , "Wait Alex aren't u going to join us ?" he said and Mrs Williams looked at him surprised .
"Um hunny I think Alex has other things to do ..." She answered .
"They can wait Michelle please Alex take a sit "

I was nervous as I sat down across him , his wife kept giving me a look that wasn't in any way friendly . I dished my plate and started to eat . We would exchange glances with each bite and quickly I would look down at my plate as anxiety crept within me .

"So Jayson are you going to work today ? Mrs. Williams said as she broke the silence.
"Nah I need to work on something at home it doesn't need the presence of an office " he replied with a cold tone in his voice.
"Okay I'll be home late tonight , Rick is taking a week off so Alex will make you lunch and dinner ." She said . Jayson gave a nod and took a sip of his coffee as he looked at me . Something about his eyes made me shiver .

Jayson's POV.
I woke up feeling this need to see Alex again . Michelle and I are nothing more than strangers. I wanted a divorce a long time ago but I'm forced to stick to this whole happily married shit becuz of our business. I walked down stairs and damn my jaw dropped . There stood an innocent girl with a perfectly shaped body . Her pinky small lips perfect to bite on (what I'm being honest) I looked at her from head to toe .

I asked her to join us for breakfast . Michelle obviously getting jealous but who wouldn't be , Alex was jus so perfect . My heart skipped a beat when I had that I would be stuck alone with her. But I had tangled emotions. My heart was still hurt by Michelle, I really loved her and her cheating just broke me . Michelle and Rick left .

I sat in my bedroom but honestly all I could think of was the girl downstairs . I had a breaking sound and I rushed downstairs. I found her bent sweeping the broken glass on the floor. I felt a lump in my throat and swallowed. Damn the girl is thick . She jumped up frightened,

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to....." She said .
"It's okay Alex ,it's jus a glass no problem . " I said as I sat on the kitchen counter. For a rich guy I didn't give a fuck about class or elegance . I jus loved me the way I am , that ghetto guy from the hood. She threw the glass away and came back and started cooking .

"So what are you cooking for me Alex?"
"Jus some pasta " she said as she soaked the noodles in the boiling water .
"Mmm pasta I love pasta ,so tell me more about yourself"
"Um I'm Alex you know that already, I'm 18 , I'm a village girl and I'm working so that I can take care of my family back at home " she said shyly .
"Well you don't really look like you came from the village . And you definitely don't look or sound 18 you  sound more mature"
She giggled .
"Well I guess some people mature early than others " she smiled back .

Her smile warmed my heart . I watched her try to reach for a cup which was way to  up high for her . I laughed as she struggled and swiftly walked behind her grabbed the cup and handed it to her . We froze as we looked into each other's eyes . The urge to kiss her was the only thing I could feel and all of a sudden I kissed her.

As her lips touched mine I felt bolts of electricity travel through every fiber of my being. I wrapped my hands around her waist as the cup in her hand dropped to the floor and shattered at our feet . I lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen counter while our tongues wrestled for supremacy. I could feel myself getting hard and I stopped . I stopped and looked at her .....what the fuck?!!