Chapter 4

Alex's POV

I froze as I noticed the fuming woman in front of me .
"What the fuck is going on Jayson?!" her voice echoed in my ears as Jayson calmly stood up and walked towards her .
"We were having a conversation Michelle calm down" he said . It amazed me how calm and collected his voice was, showing that he didn't give a damn .

"A conversation ?! Fuck Jayson do I look stupid ? " Michelle yelled and I stood up .
"Ma'am please calm down ....." I tried to calm her down and out of nowhere I felt a hot slap across my face . I looked at her and I could see the hate in her eyes .
"You have some nerve to tell me to calm down u bitch!!" she spat.

"Michelle if u dare hit her again I swear I'll make sure you will regret it . She is just a kid and I was comforting her okay? There is no need for all the drama you causing " Jayson said as he looked at her with a statement that came across my ears as a threat .
She looked at me and back at Jayson . She immediately left the room and slammed the door . I was crying probably because of the slap and also the fact that I was bound to be fired . Jayson looked at me lifted my chin up ,"I'm sorry Alex I will handle her " Jayson assured me . All the fear disappeared and for some reason I trusted him.

I didn't come out off my room that night . I hardly slept . I had Jayson and Michelle still arguing ,"Who knows you probably slept with her while I was gone "
"Michelle I have had enough of your nonsense shut the fuck up . What gave you the right to yell when I'm not cheating don't compare me to your cheating ass "
"Jayson are really going to defend yourself with my past mistakes ...."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP MICHELLE !!!!!I will not listen to your nonsense"
I closed my eyes and sighed. I'm the reason why they are yelling. I fell asleep with these thoughts still bothering me .

I woke up the next morning and I decided to pack my clothes . I didn't know how I was going home but I knew I had to leave . I undressed wore my dress and left the room with my bag in hand . I sighed as I realized I needed to say goodbye but I was hurt by the fact of leaving Jayson . I took a deep breathe in and walked into the dining room . Silence .It was as if I was walking into a cemetery . All you could hear were the sounds of cutlery hitting the plates . Jayson raised his head with a look of worry . Michelle on the other hand rolled her eyes

"Good . At least we on the same page bitch" she spat .
"Hold on Michelle , Alex is not going anywhere" Jayson said .
"Why ? You want to fuck her while I'm away ?" Michelle said staring holes into my face .
"She didn't do anything wrong and if there is anyone here who deserves to be called a bitch it's you " Jayson spat and at that time I wanted to laugh but I couldn't . Michelle looked at me and back at Jayson and angrily she stormed out off the dining .

"Jayson I have to leave I can't work  with your wife here " I said in low tone .
Jayson stood up walked up to me ,
"You're not going anywhere Alex , I am going to keep you here " he said sending chills down my spine . He grabbed my bag from my hand and looked at me his eyes begging  me to stay . "I will stay " I said and he smirked . He gave me my bag and I  went to my room and unpacked my dresses . The bubbly feeling came flowing back and I smiled .

I wore my uniform went back downstairs and started cleaning. I started dusting around the house humming when I heard a cough and I turned to find Jayson eating yoghurt while standing against the wall .

"You didn't go to work" I managed to say .
"Nah work can handle itself ,besides Michelle just left she can handle things " he said as he took a spoonful of yoghurt and slowly slipped it in his mouth . I looked at his lips and all of a sudden I felt really hot.
"Have you ever had yoghurt ?" he smirked and I shook my hand . Where would I find yoghurt in the village the only thing next to yoghurt is the cream from a dairy cow .

He smiled and walked up to me . He took a spoonful of yoghurt and he fed it to me . It was strawberry flavored and I loved it . Some of it slipped off the spoon and landed on the exposed skin on my chest . I was shy as I tried to get it off but Jayson stopped me

"Don't worry i will get that " he said as he placed his lips on my chest and licked up the yoghurt. His tongue was so soft against my skin and I felt powerless . He started kissing up my chest and reached my neck . He kissed it gently biting and licking and I moaned in pleasure the pain and pleasure mixed together creating an unimaginable feeling . Without hesitation he placed his lips on mine . Our lips moved together his tongue exploring each and every part of my mouth . He bit my lower lip and instantly I felt a gush of wetness escape from my inner thighs .

He began to unzip my dress from behind and my dress fell down at my ankles leaving me only in my underwear .  I didn't wear a bra as my breasts were not too small or too big . He lifted me up and we kissed all the way to his bedroom .

He started kissing me all the way from my neck to my panties . He removed my underwear and gently licked my sensitive bundle of nerves  making me moan in pleasure . He removed his jeans and I noticed how erect his dick was and I got scared. "I'm a virgin I whispered and he smirked.

Without any warning I felt his dick inside me and I felt a sharp pain . He started moving up and down and the pain would ease and would  be replaced by ounces of pleasure.

It was amazing as our moans got louder and louder and he moved faster and faster . The pleasure was building inside me and soon I reached my climax and we came at the same time our fluids mixing together. He dropped next to me and kissed me

"From now on you're a mine . "Jayson said .I smiled closed my eyes and fell asleep.
*****

*Damn🔥🔥🔥❤️ thank you for the support keep reading*