Chapter 5

Alex's POV

I woke up in my room with a sheet covering me . In what seemed like a panic I looked under the sheets and there i was naked . I quickly remembered what had happened and I smiled. I smiled at how Jayson knew exactly where to touch me . I giggled at the thought of him calling my name . It was short lived when I remembered his married.

Even if I was in love with him his got a wife . My heart ached realizing all of this . I woke up feeling a slight pain in my pussy and took a shower. It was late at night and I smiled at  the thought of Jayson being so strong to carry me . I got out of the shower wore my dress and went downstairs to grab something to eat . I was feeling hungry.

I went to kitchen and heard Jayson's voice "No you listen to me Mike I don't wanna take any chances get rid off her........I don't care if she is young the fact that you are so sloppy at what you do forces me to make this decision. Update Michelle on the next delivery okay ? Good " and he cut his phone. My heart froze still , who was Jayson talking to ? What did he mean when he said get rid off her ? My head spun around at this thought like what delivery?

I went into the kitchen and found him taking an apple out of the refrigerator.
"You jus like eating huh ? "I smirked as  he turned around and  gave me a sadist smirk .
"Yeah it's healthy keeps me going " he replied as he walked up to me .
"Mmm I see , but too much can be bad you know" I replied.
"Nah anything I put in my mouth is healthy " he smirked as he bit in the apple instantly reminding me of the way he bit my neck .

"Hmm tell me Alex , what are thinking of?"
"Thinking of how I lost my virginity to you , thinking of your wife who is probably in her bedroom plotting to kill me " I said and he chuckled.
"Michelle is a business partner ,wife is just a business term now "
"Then what word would you use for me ?"
"Mine" he smirked
"Yours?" I puzzled .
"You all mine Alex . You can call it love or you can call it nothing but all I know is that you got something that I want and you want it too. Like I said before I am going to keep you here " he said in sexy tone driving me crazy.
"My keeper ?"
"Your keeper Princess " he smirked and kissed me . Each time he kissed me I felt as if I was sinking even deeper. He broke the kiss and looked at me in my eyes .
"I gotta go before Michelle finds another reason to kill you " he said and I nodded . He kissed my forehead and left leaving me breathless . How did he manage to gain full control of me ? Love is dangerous it's like quick sand once you get into it you can't stop sinking .

Jayson's POV

That was amazing. Her petite body fitted perfectly into my arms . I watched her sleep on my chest and decided to carry her to her room before that witch gets back home . I admired her so perfect body each trail of her skin screamed perfection . I covered her with a sheet and went to my bedroom. I took the stained sheet covers and placed them in the washing machine .

Michelle arrived home still angry at me but I didn't care because she broke me first . The reason I'm still in this 'marriage' is because of our business I can't walk away . You probably wandering what business this is . So the truth is Michelle and I are into guns and ammunition illegal gun selling type of shit . We buy and sell guns to all the criminals all over the globe and that's why we are rich . The police have been after us but they can't put us in jail since they can't find any evidence.

I make sure that nothing goes wrong and our business is a secret, obviously. We have men who sell the guns for us . This idiot called me late at night telling me he went to a small village to deliver a gun to a thug living near the area and got spotted by a little girl at night . I can't afford to be caught by the police so I told him to shoot her that's the nature of the business ladies and gentlemen deal with it .

I'm still worried about Alex . I want her in my life but my life is tainted with so much blood . Would she still love me as a criminal ? No matter what I promised to keep her and vow to do that .

Alex's POV

I woke up the next morning and I had a terrible feeling . I went downstairs and found Michelle staring at me and so did Jayson she handed me her phone and showed me a message from my mom

Anna
Please give this message to Alex , Regina was shot dead . Please come home .

I couldn't believe my eyes . I felt numb. The world started spinning . Not my lil sister . And that was it, lights out

********
😰😰😰😰😰 Fuck what ?!!!! Feel free to drop your comments and share link people love you ❤️❤️❤️