19

The next morning I woke up around 9 and got dressed to go around town. I wasn't going to school today, after everything that happened yesterday I wanted the day to myself. I packed some extra clothes because I was planning on going to the beach.
First I went to get some breakfast and coffee at the shop close by the beach. While I was there Blake texted me wishing me a happy birthday and I thanked him. After breakfast I went to the beach at sat on the cliff that had a view of the ocean, I always thought of this as my spot since it's the place I go to went I need to get away to relax or think.
While I was sitting enjoying the view I started think about my mom even though josh had lots of attention growing up my mom and I still had lots of fun having girl day and watching movies. It was much easier when my mom was around, no boy drama, no party's just us having fun together I wish I could go back.

I got back home after going into the ocean and eating lunch. I took a shower and when I got out my dad was home, I changed into something comfy and got out the snacks I bought yesterday then my dad and I watched a whole bunch of our favorite movies and had a great time. I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

‼️𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕥𝕖‼️
I know it's a short paragraph but there is some drama coming up so those chapters will be longer.but that's it vote, comment idk just blow it up bc I always got a dry phone😃 lmao