11

~ The next day ~

I had woke up around 9, it's Sunday so tonight is my party, I didn't have much to do today so I cleaned my room and a bit around the house then I watched some movies. At around 7 I started to get ready I put on my pink dress I bought yesterday along with some makeup to match. Once I was ready I went downstairs, dad wasn't home so I left a note saying i would be back later. I drove there and when I arrived it was a little before 9, I knocked on the doors and Jaden opened the door.

A: hey
Jaden: Wow you look great
A: thanks
Jaden come in the guys are setting up
I walked in and Jaden took me to the kitchen area where the guys were
A: hey guys
TB: hey Amanda
Josh: we are almost done setting up
A: you guys didn't have to
BH: well we did and your welcome
A: uh thanks I guess
*The boys laughed then the doorbell rang*
Josh: they are here
A: who?
Josh: the girls you met yesterday Addison,Avani, Charli, Nessa, and Mads
A: oh okay
Quinton went to go let them in they came into the room and they had brought me presents considering we only met yesterday that was very nice of them.
I was talking with Blake when the door bell rang again, who is here now??
Soon random people I've never seen or met before started arriving some brought beer and others brought presents.

A: BLAKE WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE
B: hold on
*He went on his phone and then gave me a nervous smile*
A: WHAT?!
B: so Bryce may or may not have posted your birthday party inviting people to come
A: great!. If you need me I'll be in the bathroom away from everyone
B: Amanda, you'll be fine you don't need to hide
A: fine.. I'll be over there on the couch "partying"

I walked away to sit on the couch. I can't believe Bryce Inviting random people!
After like an hour the entire place smelt like beer and weed, the music was blasting and most people were making out. I had managed to move from the couch to one of their hallways it was way less crowed but it really smelt like weed. I was chilling in the hallway when a very high and drunk Jaden came up to me.