Revenge... Tony and steve *smut*

Steve's POV

"Ugh!" I said to myself. "Why the fuck are all the people having sex in this house and why the fuck to I have to keep hearing it!" I was angry. And when I'm angry I can't sleep so I had gotten up to make a midnight snack. Sam and Bucky had, had sex a few months ago but weren't very loud so I was fine with that. Whereas when Thor and Bruce had sex they were even louder and then Nat and Wanda were the same just last night!

"You know what... it's time for revenge!" I said walking to Tony's room and seeing him fast asleep. I started kissing his neck to wake him up finding his sweet spot almost instantly.

"Mmm..." he moaned in his sleep.

"Tony," I said "wake up babe,"

"What's up?" He asked "and by the way thanks for that," he continued pointing at the fresh hickey I had just made.

"I want revenge!" I said through gritted teeth "on the people having sex in this house and keeping me up!"

"Oh really?" Said Tony smirking "I think I can make that happen! I'll moan extra loud for you baby!"

I growled really turned on at this point and practically jumped on Tony making him giggle and I then crashed my lips against his.

I moved my hands under is top and rubbing circles on his nipples making him moan slightly.

"Take...it...off!" Hi mumbled through kisses motioning at his t-shirt. I did as he wanted and took off mine too. He began to unbuckle my belt while I moved my mouth down to his nipples sucking and biting them.

He ripped my belt off and I pulled my trousers down just now in my boxers. I began to take Tony's trousers off detaching my lips from his chest. He then began palming my dick through my boxers making me moan loudly.

"Fuck Tony!" Tony's trousers were now off and we both proceeded to take the others boxers off now both of us naked. He suddenly flipped us both over leaving me confused. "What are y-?" I began but soon my question was answered as Tony licked the tip of my dick making me moan out in ecstasy. He started moving his hand up and down my dick still licking the top. Then suddenly he shoved my whole member in his mouth and I let out a huge moan

"ahh fuck Tony!" I moaned Tony still bobbing his head up and down my member. After a few minutes I said "Tony,Tony I'm gonna-" before cumming all in Tony's mouth moaning.

"You... are... gonna get... rewarded for that!" I panted flipping us over agin so I was back on top.

Without warning I pushed a finger in Tony making him moan "ahh Steve fuck!" So I added another finger in response this made him whimper a bit so I waited for him to adjust before moving again. Then I added another and another before I felt he was ready.

"You ready love?" I asked seductively

"Yes please Steve fuck me! Shove that big cock in my ass!" He half screamed back surprising me. This just made me more aroused and I slammed into him. Tony whimpered at this so I waited again for him to adjust. I moved slowly out and in waiting for Tony to be ready. He then began to moan telling me he was ready but I decided to tease him a little still staying at the same slow place. I smirked seeing Tony squirm and moan under me.

"Ah Tony your so fucking tight!" I moaned in his ear "you know... you just have to ask..." I whispered .

"Please! Please faster!" He moaned

"Only because you asked so politely!" I responded. I began to move faster and pounded into Tony harder and harder finding and hitting his prostate over and over. Tony began moaning louder and he was practically screaming my name