Kinky... Thor and bruce *smut*

This one I'm not that proud of but I was kinda trying to get it over and done with because this ship isn't one of my top favourites but I still like it.

Bruce's POV

"Thor?" I asked

"Yes my love!" He responded looking up from his book.

"I wanted to tell you something." I said shyly

"I'm listening!" He said smiling

"Okay so I know we've been dating for a couple months now and I would like you to know that I am ready to move to the next level with you." I said quickly but then looked down blushing.

I didn't hear any answer so I looked up and saw Thor waking towards me with a smirk on his face.

He grabbed my hips and picked me up kissing me passionately. I wrapped my legs round his waist and pressed my chest to his biting his bottom lip. He walked forward and placed me down on the bed climbing on top of me still kissing me . I tugged on his top indicating I wanted him to take if off and he did so as I pulled mine off too. I then began pulling his belt off looking at him with a hungry expression my dick growing and growing the more I waited.

"Thor I- !" I breathed not being able to form any sentences as he began to kiss down my chest me still pulling his pants down. He began taking mine off too still kissing my chest.

We were both still in boxers when I began to grind my hips against him with lust. He smirked and looked up at me for permission before pulling off my boxers then pulling off his too. Our dicks springing out. He then began to kiss the inside of my thighs and then stuck a finger inside me at the same time making me moan out in pleasure.

"Ahh fuck! Another Thor!" He stuck another finger in me but looked surprised when it didn't hurt.

"I kinda already stretched myself out incase you did agree. Now just do it Thor please!" He looked taken back but soon slammed into me making me moan a little but my eyes watered from the pain he was quite big!

"Move please!" I moaned when it started to feel good and Thor began to move.

"Ahh d-Thor!" I moaned

"Wait what were you gonna say?" He asked stopping

"W-what I-i don't k-know what your o-on about?" I stuttered. "Fine I have a daddy kink!" I said blushing.

"Fuck yes!" Thor said surprising me and began moving again. "Call me it it's hot!"

"Ahh daddy!" I moaned loudly not caring who heard

"Yes moan for daddy you little slut! He moaned back in my ear making me shiver. (I'm cringing)

"Ahh yea harder! Harder!" I yelled Thor began moving faster and pounding into me harder. Suddenly I felt it a wave of pleasure came over me. "Ahh fuck daddy hit that spot again!" Thor began to hit that spot over and over making my dick twitch Which told me I was close. Thor was close too I could see it.

"Ahh Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I yelled as Thor squirted his seed into me. That tipped me over the edge and I came really quickly after.

"Now time for your treat daddy!" I whispered seductively to Thor who had flopped down beside me breathing heavily.

I climbed on top of him and began stroking his dick. Making him moan again. And soon I had most his dick in my mouth stroking the bit that I couldn't get in making him grab the bed sheets in pleasure.

"Oh fuck. You're good baby!" He moaned as he came.

"Thank you daddy!" I said taking his dick out of my mouth and laying with my head on top of Thor as we fell asleep.

The morning after

I woke up lying on Thor's chest. Remembering what happened last night. I smiled. Then I went to get up and winced as I felt pain from my ass.

"Ow Sam was right this hurts like motherfucker!" I yelled a bit to loud because Thor woke up with a start.

"Oh love it's just you!" he said

"Sorry for waking you! But I just got scared. Sam was right your ass really hursts after well ya know!" I said "I wonder what it feels like for girls? Actually no I don't!"

"Oh I'm sorry baby!" She soothed "do you wanna take a shower? We're still a bit sweaty!" He added. I nodded trying to get up. I cried out in pain and fell back down again whimpering.

"Oh don't worry baby!" Said Thor "I'll carry you!"

I smiled "thank you!"

"Anything for my baby!" He replied

After we had took a shower me and Thor went down to the living room, Thor still carrying me to where everyone else already was.

"Hello lovebirds!" Bucky said enthusiastically. "We were just about to pick a movie we're gonna have a movie marathon today!"

"Hmm how about we pick the movie called... those two had sex last night!" Clint said smirking.

"Shut up..." I said.

"No no Clint you need to pick the one called Thor's real name is daddy!" Pietro added laughing.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" I yelled again. A bit if my neck turning green.

"Hey, hey baby it's okay!" Soothed Thor. "Your fine, I'm fine there just being stupid!"

I smiled and kissed Thor on the cheek "thanks babe!"

"Get a room!" Yelled Tony. (It was a good thing Sam had helped Bucky with his anxiety attacks otherwise he wouldn't be okay with all the yelling.)

"Be quiet Tony or I'll let the other guy kill you!" I said not taking my eyes off Thor as we sat down.

That shut them up I thought but apparently not.

"Two down 4 to go! Whispered Tony secretly laughing.