The morning after

Eek last bit of just focusing on Sam and Bucky!!! I'm nervous. But enjoy!

Sam's POV

I woke up feeling really sore for some reason. I sat up and winced. Then he memories of last night came back to me and I smirked remembering but then winced again as the pain came back.

"Bucky? Wake up love!" I said as I gently shook Bucky awake.

"Mhm!" He muttered "you okay babe?"

"Yep I'm good a bit sore though." I chuckled

"Oh Im sorry babe do you just want to have a day in? I know we were gonna go shopping for a notebook but we can Stay in till you feel better." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Let's go have a shower!" I said "can you carry me I'm really sore?"

"Of course babe!" He smiled getting up and carrying me up to the shower.

Time skip 1hr

Me and Bucky had just got out the shower and got dressed when we decided to go get some breakfast.

"Can you carry me still?" I asked

"Of course I wouldn't have it any other way!" He replied making me smile.

He carried me into the living room and went to go make us some breakfast when everyone else came in smirking at us both.

"What?" We both said together.

"Oh nothing!" Tony said "we just couldn't get to sleep last night. Did you here the noises guys?" He asked and everyone else nodded obviously in on the joke too. "Yes I did!" Said Nat "it sounded a lot like both your names ?" She continued pointing at me and Bucky. Making me blush whereas Bucky just laughed not embarrassed at all.

"Sorry guys." I muttered

"Oh no it's fine!" said Loki. "Just one more thing to make fun of you for!" He said laughing.

Then the crowd of people split up into two groups. Half going to Bucky (unsurprisingly the tops: Steve, Nat, Thor, Pietro and Loki even tho he wasn't in a relationship) and the other half came to me (the bottoms: Tony, Wanda, clint and Bruce) all of them asking us both questions obviously us being the first ones to do it in the house. Which was surprising really because we were the last couple to get together. Come to think of it we only got together 4 days ago but we still just had sex last night? It felt like a lot longer though.

Anyway we both answered everyone's questions and Bucky made everyone breakfast and set it out on the table. Everyone had sat down but me and Bucky because he had come to pick me up. Everyone gave us confused looks.

"guys I'm sore from last night when you have sex you will definitely know!" I said making them all laugh.

We all just sat there talking and laughing like one big family. I was happy like this. And remained to be for the rest of my life!

Eek guys this is the end of the book I am going to do a epilogue and some smut shots with the other characters. I had loads of fun writing this and hope you had fun reading this!