Mommy...Natasha and wanda *smut*

Okay I feel like this is gonna be one of my favourite smuts just because I love this ship. I actually already wrote this once but hated it and changed it. Enjoy you horny humans.

Natasha's POV

I was bored. Like really bored! There was nothing to do in this house. Except have sex? But I don't think Wanda was ready for that and I accepted it. Although it was really hard for me to control myself with her now that we had been dating for a while, it didn't help that some people were having sex in this house every other night too.

Wanda's POV

I was horny like really fucking horny. I don't think I've ever felt like this before. Me and Nat had been dating for about 5 months now and I felt I was ready for sex with her? But I didn't know if she was ready. Well only one way to find out.

I found Nat in our room reading.

"Hey babe!" I said cheerfully.

"Hey honey!" She replied "what's up?"

"I was just thinking about you!" I said

"Yea what about me?"

"Just about how sexy you are!" I said seductively

"Wanda?" She asked "what are you trying to do?"

"Oh nothing babe... I was just letting you know that I'm ready for anything in this relationship now!" I replied

"Oh really?" She said cheekily "does that mean that your ready for what I think your ready for?"

"It depends?" I said teasing her. "If your thinking that I want you to fuck me then you'd be right." With that Nat growled and stood up next to the bed facing me.

"So you want me to fuck you?" She asked really close to my face.

"Yes.... mommy!" I moaned. (I'm cringing but I wanted to do something different?) Nat picked me up with such force and threw me on the bed attacking my neck as she did so. Not hesitating to begin to take off my top and I did the same to her.

"Oh mommy!" I moaned

"Yes baby?" She asked removing her lips from my neck.

"Please!" I said. Knowing what I meant she began taking off my skirt and tights and her eyes grew wide as she saw the matching two piece I had on.

"Oh baby you look fantastic but I think you would look better without them on!" She whispered in my ear seductively.

"Please!" I said again. And that was all it took for Nat to rip both of the pieces of clothing off me whilst I took off her trousers. Soon we were both naked and rubbing against each other. Our pussy juices mixing.(*throws up* I'm doing this for you guys okay?)

"Oh mommy that feels so good!" I moaned.

"I know baby but we can't just do this we need to do other things! What would you like me to do baby?" She asked smirking.

"Finger me mommy!" I asked needing the relief in my core.

"What's the magic word?" Nat asked teasing me

"Please mommy!" I said wriggling.

"Of course my princess!" She said adding another nickname to the group. She then plunged a finger into my pussy and rubbed my clit with her thumb at the same time making me moan in ecstasy.

"Oh mommy!" I moaned again

"Yes baby tell me how good it feels!" Nat whispered in my ear.

"It feels so fucking good mommy! Please go faster and harder!" I replied