Oop- *smut warning*

All i have to say is smut warning! Enjoy horny bitches!

Bucky'a POV

"Sam?" I asked

"What?" He breathed

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked unsure

"Yes! Of course but if you don't we don't have to?" He replied. I just continued to kiss down his chest as my reply. Sam's breathing began to quicken again.

"Mmm Bucky!" He moaned. He actually moaned. This made me excited and Moved my eyes between him and his trousers waiting for consent. "Just do it already!" At that I ripped his trousers of as he did the same to me. Now both of us just in our boxers began to grind against each other both of us moaning.

"Oh Sam!" I moaned when suddenly he flipped us over unexpectedly and began rubbing my dick with his hand through my boxers. He looked up at me this time looking for consent. I just nodded not being able to form actual words. He ripped my boxers off and my dick spring out. Sam moaned at the sight. Suddenly I felt something warm around my dick that made me moan in surprise. Sam had taken all of it in his mouth.

"Oh! Oh!" I moaned and soon enough I had cum all in Sam's mouth and he swallowed the lot making me hard again straight away. I flipped us over again and whispered seductively in Sam's ear "you seem a little too clothed baby.." which made Sam shiver.

"Yes!" Was all he said and I ripped his boxers off admiring the sight. "Please! Was all Sam moaned and gestured to the drawer by the side of his bed. I opened the draw and found some lube in there. I smirked.

"What do you want me to do baby?" I said seductively.

"Please prep me finger me!"

"Of course love!" I said adding a new nickname to the list. I grabbed the lube and coated my finger in it smirking.

"Ready love?" I asked and just got a nod in return "this may hurt a little but it will get better I promise as I stuck a finger in and surprisingly Sam moaned clearly enjoying it already. I added another finger and this hurt a little I could tell so I waited a little before beginning to move again. When Sam said

"More please!" I added another finger. Then a fourth. "Faster!" Moaned Sam as he was about to reach his high but before he could I pulled all my fingers out.

"What the fuck Bucky?" He said clearly annoyed. Before I slammed my whole length into him quickly making him moan really loud.

"Ahh Bucky! Ahh yes harder!" At this I began to move faster and harder.

"Ahhh Yes! Yes! Yes!" He practically screamed as I found his prostate and began hitting hit over and over again. I began to moan too feeling his tight ass around my dick.

"Ahhh Bucky!" He screamed as his dick began to twitch telling me that he was close which only made me go faster.

"Bucky!!!!" He screamed as he came me following not even a second later.

"That was fucking amazing!" I said collapsing beside him.

"I know but I'm not done yet!" He replied smirking.

"What do y-" I began before my question was answered as Sam climbed on top of me and lined himself back up with my dick. He sat down and began to bounce up and down.

"Ahh Sam!" I moaned!

"Ahh yea!" He moaned back.

"Ahh!" I moaned once again and began thrusting my hips up into Sam while he continued to bounce up and down. I found his prostate again and aimed my hips to hit that spot over and over again making him moan even louder.

"Ahh Bucky, Bucky, Bucky!!" He moaned as we both cummed at the same time. Him flopping back to the side of me.

"Okay now I'm done!" He breathed covering me and himself with the covers and falling asleep me following after.

Okay as much as I hated writing this I read this story and the main characters were Steve and Tony but they also did some smut and fluff for everyone else in the story. So that's probably what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do one more chapter based on these two and then probably do like the smut and fluff chapter then a 5 years later things with children and shit so yea...