Reality ...Lokie and valkyrie *smut*

I wanted Loki to get with someone in this story and I thought she would be great for it! I also love there sorta sexual tension between them in Thor Ragnarok although I do ship her and carol if there was another lesbian couple but I needed someone for Loki sooo... enjoy

Loki's POV

I was laying in bed just about to go to sleep but
I couldn't stop thinking about what Valkyrie was saying this morning. I recited the words in my head "oh don't worry Clint! He won't be waiting much longer!" There was no doubt that I was in love with this woman but I didn't know how to tell her. Should I just blurt it out or something. My thoughts were interrupted when the person who I was just thinking about walked in.

"Hey honey!" She said sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Hey..." I said still a little dazed from my thoughts.

"You alright?" She asked concerned

"I'm fine I just-" I cut myself off for a moment "I need to tell you something. Don't freak out on me okay?"

"That automatically makes me worried but okay?" She said

"Okay here goes..." I started "I- I - I love you..."

"Oh Loki! I love you too!" She said practically throwing herself on me kissing me. She stopped all of a sudden and then continued saying

"Hey... you know what I said this morning?" She asked and I immediately nodded. She bit her lip "want to maybe make that i reality?" I didn't say anything but flipped us over so I was on top and kissed her passionately and she giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes?" She added and I just nodded now kissing her neck on her sweet spot that I'd found many times before.

"Mhm Loki," she moaned quietly.

"You know?" I said looking up. "We are the only heterosexual couple in this facility?"

"You stopped just to say that?" She said annoyed "go back to kissing me!" I complied. She then tugged at my top so I snapped my fingers and it came off. She motioned at hers too and I did the same thing. Soon I was just in my boxers and she was in both her bra and underwear. I kissed down her chest and when I looked back up at her I saw she had taken her bra off in a matter of two seconds.

I stared at her breasts hungrily and attacked one with my mouth and one with my hand making her moan louder than before.

"Ah Loki!" She cried out. I felt her tug at my boxers and then motion at her own underwear so I snapped and they were both off. She gasped wide eyed.

"What?" I asked confused. I followed her gaze to my throbbing member twice the size it normally as with how turned on I was. I smirked.

"Like what you see?" I asked chuckling

"Hell yes!" She said flipping us over once again and moving down towards my dick. I moaned as without warning she swallowed it whole not even gagging once.

"Ohh V!" I gasped (I thought that would be a cute nickname "V" cuz I don't wanna say her whole name every time.) she continued to bob her head up and down making me moan louder and louder till I came. She swallowed it whole.

"Mhm that was such a turn on!" I said panting "you deserve a reward!"

I flipped us over once again and moved my face this time down to her dripping pussy.

"Mhm all this for me?" I asked seductively

"Yes!" She gasped as I licked her clit once.

"You taste good! Would you like me to taste more?" I asked looking up for consent. I just got a nod in return which was all I needed before I began to suck her clit. Valkyrie moaned at the contact.

"Ah Loki!" She gasped. I went faster and then without warning I shoved a finger into her pussy making her cry out even louder.

"Ahh more!" She moaned so I added another finger pumping it slower than before I as not to hurt her then adding another when she looked ready. Soon I had 4 fingers in and I was going faster and faster still attacking her clit with my mouth.

"Loki I'm close!" She managed to say panting. I stopped making her look at me confused until this time I shoved a finger into her ass making her cry out once again. I soon started adding more and more fingers till I thought she was ready.

"Why did you do both?" She asked confused.

"Because I have this!" I said grabbing a vibrator from the bedside table.

"Woah!" She said "that still doesn't exp-" she began before I pushed the vibrator gently into her pussy a bit at a time so it wouldn't hurt that much. She quickly got the memo. I then waited till it was fully in before grabbing the remote and turning it on max vibration. She moaned.

"Ahh fuck!" I then moved her into doggy position and shoved my cock in her slowly making her moan even more. When I was fully in I waited for her to adjust and then began to move in and out teasingly slowly making her moan at the feeling of the vibration in her pussy and the thrust from my dick.

I soon started to go faster and harder and she cried out in pure bliss.

"AH FUCK ME LOKI HARDER!!" She yelled.

"As you wish V!" I said moving even quicker being a god and all had its perks.

"AH LOKI IM GON-" she moaned before she came with the mix of pleasure from both holes. I quickly pulled the vibrator out and turned it off. Still thrusting into her though. Making her moan once again. I came in her making her moan and cum again. She fell forwards thinking we were done.

"Baby not so fast!" I said "I want to taste you again!" I said before attacking her pussy with my mouth this time my thumb rubbing her clit and my tongue up her pussy.

"Ahh fuck!" She moaned once again "Loki go faster!" I complied and went faster.

"Fuck, fuck, shit!" She moaned. "Fuck I'm close!"

"Come for me baby! Come for me for the third time like the slut you are!" I said releasing my tongue for a second then plunging it back in.

"Ahh!" She moaned as she came again and I lapped it all up in one go.

"We done now? I'm worn out! That was the best sex ever!" She said before practically passing out.

I climbed next to her wrapping my arms around my love and fell asleep too.

The next morning

Valkyrie's POV

I sat up the memories from last night coming back to me. I smiled and looked at the figure laying next to me but felt a rush of pain go through my ass and pussy because well ya know. I cursed silently but then moved again to see if it was still the same but thankfully it wasn't and had actually calmed down a bit. I woke Loki up gently and gave him a good morning kiss.

"Hey honey!" I said to him

"Hey V you okay after last night?" He asked straight away.

"I'm fine Loki it hurt a lot to begin with but it's eased off a little now. It's weird how everyone else was in a lot of pain for a few days? I guess everyone's bodies react different!" I shrugged at the last bit. "Anyway wanna take a shower together I don't know about you but I'm quite sticky and sweaty?"

"Of course love!" Loki said smiling and we went and got in the shower. We then went downstairs. I was able to walk but still had a little limp so Loki held my hand just in case.

I walked into the living room and before anyone could say anything I said

"See Clint I told you he wouldn't have to wait long!" Making everyone laugh even Loki. We all sat around the sofa talking about the most random things ever.

It was the first time in years I felt like I was part of a proper family!

Eek I love that ending but I just wanted to say thank you all for reading and hope you enjoyed!