"Quite alright. I haven't gotten much of a chance to see you recently as well." Eri continued to hug me with a portal opening up to reveal my sister.

"Hello. Seems I'm the only one missing from this picture." Serafall immediately ran up to Eri and knelt down to smile at the small child. "AREN'T YOU THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!"

Eri hid behind me in fear for me to glare at my sister. "Get back."

"Ok. Ok. I'm not trying to anger you Sona." Serafall continued back to the topic of why we all are here. "So thank you all for coming today. The reason why I have called you all here is because there is a demon that escaped to this realm that is very powerful. Hopefully, we can detain it, but we may have to prepare for the worst and kill it."

"What's so special about one little demon?" Hyoudo asked for my sister to explain.

"It's a powerful demon familiar that was in charge of guarding one of the entrances into the devil's realm. It discovered about nine years ago that it's master was deemed a traitor and..."

Izuku spoke up next. "Who was the master? Maybe we can get some lineage from the former master to try and calm it down."

"That's why I asked for the people in this room specifically." This confused me before she continued. "The territory that the familiar is in is inside Sona's territory. However, I asked for the Gremory house and Izuku's assistance because of the ties this familar has to both."

"And Eri's spot in this?" Katsumi asked for Serafall to bring out a candied apple.

"I wanted to see my niece!" She held the candied apple out for Eri with her hesitant to take it. She looked at Izuku, Katsume, me, Koneko, Xenovia, Nejire and Akeno in the order for all of us to nod saying it was ok.

She grabbed the sweet and slowly put her tongue to it. When she realized it wasn't dangerous, she began biting into it to find the apple under the caramel. "It's...sweet." She states this while having a bit of caramel over her mouth. We laughed a bit before Saji opened his mouth.

"Midoriya. I want your honesty in this question. What is the prez to you?"

'Oh please. Not this.'

"Well. I like Sona and she's a great person to be around. She's also really smart and strong with Eri also liking her. As for the engagement, I feel really bad we were forced together and I hoped we didn't have to if we could've. But I will try and adhere to her wishes the best I can."

"And if it came out that she wanted to annul the engagement?" Both looked at one another before Izuku spoke up.

"If you have something to say to me, then do it. Stop beating around the bush because we're getting nowhere like this."

"That's enough Saji-" Rias's new knight held her arm out for them to continue.

"If I beat this demon familiar that we're going after before you, then you need to call off your engagement with the prez."

"Alright, I have heard enough. Saji, you're out of li-"

"Fine."

"IZUKU!"

"You can tell as much as I can, can't you Sona. This guy has something he wants to prove to you, me and himself. If this is how he wants to prove this, then all the power to him. But I won't lose. As long as you're ok with this engagement, I'll fight for you. As with everyone else that I care for." I didn't know what to say with Katsumi coming up.

"Just let him do it. If this is something that requires all of us, then he'll realize soon enough that he bit off more than he could chew." Both glared at one another with Saji clearly mad. Izuku on the other hand held a face of respect towards my subordinate as if he found what he did admirable.