fifteen

Ashton comes back in the room with a new set of clothes on. He comes back to where I was sitting at and joins me.

I feel tired considering what just happened. I could honestly use a nap right now.

"Ashton, could we cuddle? I need a nap," I say softly.

"Of course," Ashton says, laying down on the couch. He opens up his arms and pats his chest so I can lay on him.

I smile and lay down. I wrap my arms around him. I snuggle my head into his neck and close my eyes. I can feel Ashton scratching my back, making me more tired.

My nap lasts a good two hours. I felt refreshed when I woke up, but I was quite hungry. I look to see if Ashton is awake or not. He's still sleeping so I carefully get out of out position. I tiptoe out of my room and head towards the fridge.

     When I walk, or attempt to walk since I'm still sore, past the other boys I can feel them looking at me. I don't even think about why their attention would be on me at first. I'm too hungry to care.

     I grab one of the chicken wraps out of the fridge. I lean against the counter while I eat it. Michael comes in from the other room, he looks like he's about to burst with laughter.

     "So, tell me. Was it big?" Michael asks, jumping onto the counter opposite of me to sit on it.

     "Was what big?" I ask, taking another bite.

     "Ashton. Is he big? Or bigger than me at least?" Michael asks.

     The realization finally hits me. I didn't think Ashton and I were loud at all. But apparently I was wrong about that.

     "Not answering that," I smile, finishing off the wrap.

     "I see. So it wasn't big," Michael shrugs.

     "I never said that," I say, "Why do you even think that's what happened anyway?"

"Well, the bus isn't that huge. So, we could hear some of it," Michael pauses, "I can do an impression if you'd like." He laughs.

     I don't feel embarrassed that the other guys figured out what I was doing. I wasn't considering that in the moment but now that I'm being confronted with it, I'm not bothered.

"No, don't do an impression," I chuckle, "But sorry about the noise."

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad you had a good time," Michael smiles, "So, are you planning on making a move on Ashton yet?"

I shake my head no. The thought that Michael planted in my head still hasn't left. And sex definitely didn't clear it out.

"Well, one of you should. I think you're just in denial," Michael says.

I'm so zoned into my own thoughts that Michael's voice sounds distant even though he's right in front of me. I think about Ashton. How he makes me feel. His details. Everything about him.

And it hits me.

I like Ashton.

Michael must've noticed a change in my expression since he's now asking me what's wrong.

"I like Ashton," I whisper so Ashton can't hear.

"I know. I've been trying to tell you this," Michael whispers back.

"What should I do? I don't want to tell him," I say. I've had crushes before. I have no idea why this one in particular seems so big to me.

"Either you tell him or you wait for him to come to his senses and ask you out," Michael starts to talk at a normal volume again.