three

"Good morning, gorgeous. We gotta get off the bus," Michael says, shaking my arm.

     I groan and roll over to where I'm not facing him. I hate being woken up unless I'm being offered food, and I don't smell anything good cooking.

     "If you don't get up, I'll just have to carry you to the hotel room. And you'll have to walk all the way back to get your bags," Michael says. He gives up on shaking me to get me up.

     I think for a moment. Being carried doesn't seem to bad but I don't want to have to get my stuff later. I roll back over and look up at Michael, who's smiling while standing over me.

     Am I the only person I know that isn't a morning person?

     "I'll get up if you bring me coffee. A muffin would also me nice," I mumble.

     "I'll get you whatever makes you happy," He says.

     I force myself out of the comfortable position I was in. Michael helps me collect my things out of the room and put them back in my bags.

     "Where are we going anyway?" I ask, stuffing my shirts into my suitcase.

     "We have our first show here tonight. We get hotels for after our shows so we can rest better. The other guys already checked in. They sent me back to get you up," He explains, picking up a small bag off the ground.

     I guess that I was too busy packing up my own things to realize that he opened up the bag and pulled out a pair of my underwear from it. I don't notice what he's until I hear him giggling, causing me to look over at him. Michael was holding up a pair of my nice lace panties in the air.

     I reach over and snatch them out of his hands. I can already feel my cheeks getting hotter because of the embarrassment. I take the bag from him and put it in my suitcase. The whole point of them being in a separate bag was to avoid people seeing my underwear if I left my suitcase open.

     That's what I get for leaving the bag out I guess. I'm glad it was a nice pair at least, I think if it was any of the ones that I use when I'm on my period that it'd be worse.

     "What the fuck, Michael?" I say, zipping up the suitcase.

     "I got curious, my bad. They were cute though," He says, still giggling.

     I roll my eyes and start to carry out my bags that I'm bringing in. I try to do it without his help because I don't want to ask him after that. He notices me struggling to get my bags out and chuckles. He takes the bigger one from me and carries it out.

     We meet up with the other guys, who were waiting inside the lobby for us. I follow them to where our rooms should be. Ashton explains that they will be two to a room but I'll have my own. He hands me my room key once we make it.

     I set all my bags down but I don't bother to unpack any since we're only going to be here for a night. I get back on the bed and start to text Vivian. I have an update message halfway typed out before I remember what she told me. I sigh and delete the message before I sent anything.

     This is going to be harder than I thought.

     Just as I'm starting to get upset again, someone knocks on my door. I go over and open it to see Michael standing there with a coffee and a muffin.

     "You didn't tell me what kind of coffee you like so I just got my order. I also want to apologize for earlier," He says, not looking at me.

I can tell he's genuinely sorry by the look on his face. Unless he's just a great actor.

"Don't worry about it Mikey. And thanks for the breakfast," I say, smiling.