six

Smut Warning!

     The bus finally parks at the hotel that Calum called in and reserved the rooms for earlier. We take our things in and check in. I hurry up to my room so I can get dressed for the club. I was more excited than I thought I would be.

     I pick out a red dress that perfectly went with my skin tone. I matched it with the same black heels from last time I went out.

     Michael: You ready?

     Me: Yep. Meet me outside:)

     I walk out of my room and wait for Michael in the hallway. He comes out of his room dressed in something similar to what he would normally wear. He smiles as he approaches me and we begin to walk down.

     "You look great. I love that dress on you," Michael says. He pulls out his phone and picks out an Uber for us to take.

     "Thank you. You look great as well Mikey," I say, giggling.

     We wait outside of the hotel for our Uber to arrive. We exchange some small talk between the two of us while we wait. I keep noticing Michael making glances at my body while we wait. I smirk at the opportunity to mess with him.

     "Like what you see?" I ask him.

     Michael's face starts to grow read and he looks away from me. "Maybe I do. Can you blame me?" He asks.

     Just then, the Uber arrives. Michael gives the driver the name of some club he found on google maps and we head off.

     We get to the club and I can feel the weight from the past few days being lifted off. We go in and start off with a few drinks. Michael and I take a few shots before one of my favorite songs comes on. I instantly light up and look at Michael.

     "Let's fucking dance," I say, dragging him on to the dance floor.

     Streets by Doja Cat plays in the background while Michael and I sway to the music. I'm singing the song to him, pointing to him when the song says the word "you" and then to myself when it says "I."

     It feels like we're in our own world. Michael holds onto my waist as my ass grinds against him. I'm not even thinking of the consequences of this. I just wanna have fun.

     We continue to get drunker and our dances become more sloppy. We're sober enough to realize that we should probably be heading home home. Michael gets us another Uber and we go to the hotel.

     We're walking to our rooms but I stop Michael before he goes into his room.

     "Don't go in there. I'll miss you too much. You can hang out in here if you want," I impulsively slur out.

     Hopefully I don't regret that one.

     Michael smirks and we go inside my room. The plus about having my own room was that I'm able to have people in here without interruption

We together on the bed. We're closer than we usually would be if this was the lounge area on the bus. Michael looks me up and down, practically checking me out.

"Have I ever told you that I love you hair?" I ask him, reaching up to play with his hair.

"No, but thank you," He says back.

As we talk, Michael keeps glancing down at my lips. And I exchange the same glances. Michael slowly leans in and cups my cheek with his hand.

"May I?" He whispers, his breath softly hitting my lips.

I nod and close the gap between us. The kiss is a little messy at first due to us both being drunk but we eventually get the hang of it. Our mouths move in sync, almost like you'd see in a movie.