Chapter 4: Dinner was Shocking.....Literally

Start from the beginning

 I then saw a familiar wolf clinging onto a tall person wearing a black hoodie and a long black and red thin jacket. Their tails entwined a little but then he released it. "Hi Mio!" Fubuki exclaimed, "Hey Fubuki! Hey guys!" She said back. We all waved at them, the person Mio was with just stood there examining everything. He looked around a few times to check our surroundings. "Dusk what are you doing?" Mio asked as she turned around to look at him, everyone's jaw dropped. 'That's Dusk?!' I thought to myself. "Are your guy's jaws okay?" He asked, Mio just giggled. "You're actually not wearing your armor this time." Rushia said, "Yeah, I don't wear that thing 24/7." He said, everyone nodded, "Let's go in shall we?" He asked as he opened the door. We all walked in but then towards the end he stopped Fubuki and pulled her aside. No one seemed to notice but I was confused and the door closed. 'I wonder what they are doing out there.' I thought to myself as I moved along and to book a seat.

Dusk's (Khonsu) POV

After I pulled Fubuki aside she yelped a little but then she noticed who it was. "W-what did you do that for?" She asked, "Look, I found this in Mio's guest room and I wanted it to return to its rightful owner." I said as I pulled out her diary from my thin jacket. She blushed as she took it, "D-did you read it?" She asked, scared. "Only the first few pages..." I admitted, then she looked at the ground, "Hey, it's okay, I understand what you're going through. I'm just here to help." I said, "S-so y-you know my s-saw my secret?" Fubuki asked, I shook my head, "I didn't read it but I think I got the main idea." I said, "Don't take it seriously now, when I have to leave one day, you will be the one I will go to, to ask you to take care of Mio." I said as I patted her head, she didn't say anything but nodded, "Don't tell Mio okay? I don't want her to stress about it." I said seriously. "H-hai." She said, "Great, thank you Fubuki." I said as I opened the door for her and we then entered. I felt like someone was watching us from a distance but I ignored it for now, thinking that I was just imagining things.

???'s POV

*Static* "Boss the target went inside." I said, "Good, now take this time to set up an attack. Remember the target is Khonsu, not the girls. The girls can be all yours if your guy's mission is successful, Khonsu will finally pay for what his father has done to mine." My boss said, "Copy that, Stealthblade out." I said after I turned off the walkie talkie. I held on the hilt of my katana as me and my team moved into our positions. We leapt from rooftop to rooftop and then we hid there, each person taking a rooftop. We got our shurikens ready. 5 people were ready in the dark alley next to the restaurant, each of us took a building across from the restaurants. "It's all over now." I chuckled evilly.

Mio's POV

We waited for a few minutes after Sora booked a table for us. They told us to wait because they were getting the room ready. Fubuki then came up from the stairs and Dusk was close behind her. I wondered what they were doing out there but I just ignored it. The waitress then came back, "Please follow me please." She said as she got a pile of menus. She was struggling with them until Dusk went up to her and grabbed it for her. "I got this, lead the way." He said casually, "Oh! Umm thank you." She blushed a little but continued on. We followed closely behind, we passed the main room filled with a small group of people, eating and chatting happily. We then headed up another set of stairs. Then we arrived on the 2nd floor, we were amazed. The room was huge with giant tables for huge groups of people. It was warmly decorated with lights lighting the whole place up brightly.