"Someone wrote on Mars l-" I quickly cover up Theo and Cams mouth so they don't rat me out.

If they told Sara she would tell mom and mom would March up here and punch a kid. Sara studies us with her eyes while Theo licks my hand. I remove it hitting him we Cam forcibly takes my hand off.

"What was that?" Sara questions reading our lie. We have never been able to pull one over on her. Dave and mom would always believe our lies when we were younger but she could see through it.

"Oh I just forgot my.... shoes! Yeah I forgot my shoes  in front of the school so I had to go back and get them" I lie glaring at the boys to get my message through. Everyone else takes their seats leaving just us three.

"Yeah, you know Mar. Always forgetting things" Cam chuckles awkwardly wrapping an arm around Theo and my neck.

"Why would you take your shoes off outside the school?" Her brows crease in a way we knew we were about to be busted.

Just like in 8th grade when we all snuck out for the first time to go to a party that we never actually made it too. We couldn't drive so we planned on walking but walking 7 miles with no shoes at 12 o'clock at night isn't a good idea.

We ended up stopping at the 24 hour diner and grabbing food there. Carol, the diner owner and my moms boss spotted us and called my mom, feeding us milkshakes and fries while we waited.

"I needed to air my girls out" I wave around my feet putting on my most convincing smile.

"You know what? I'll figure out what you guys are hiding later. I have a class full of students now get in your seats!" She waves us off and I peer around the class who was all doing their own things.

She turns around and starts writing on the board while the three of us head to our seats. I shove Cams arm off of me and storm away from him sitting in between Bri and Addie.

Sara's class is set up with multiple round tables that have 7 seats each. A large whiteboard in the front and Sara's desk in the corner.

Behind her desk on the wall has a family picture off all of them along with a picture of all of us from last year and a few other pictures of Theo, Cam and I over the years.

"Come on Mar, are you really going to ignore me?!" Cam huffs sitting across the table from me next to Miles and Asher. I don't respond opening my backpack and pulling out my notebook for this class along with my laptop.

"I think she is!" Theo whispers loudly to Cam. Everyone starts to pull out their materials for the class.

"You think?" Asher retorts leaning back in his chair not getting any stuff out.

"Yeah, I do" Theo nods not noticing the sarcasm in his voice. Cam curses shuffling through his bags.

"I forgot a pencil" he groans throwing his bag down.

"On the first day, dumbass" Addie snorts popping a piece of gum.

"Moms going to kill me" He complains looking to Miles who raises his hands in defense.

"I don't have an extra one" he tells him opening his laptop.

"Theo? Come on please?" Cam begs my brother who quirks a brow.