13: Missed

[Miura Sachi]

It's currently our last period, which is Biology, and after this we can now go home at 12 PM.

Unluckily for me, I still have to go with Tetsurou for the tutor session today.

Ugh. This jerk won't stop throwing me little pieces of crumpled paper! What does this idiot want from me?!

I turned to my left to glare at Tetsurou who just had a smirk on his face.

"What the hell do you want?" I mouthed at him, trying not to make any noise that will make Hayato-sensei call our attention.

It's a good thing that Tetsurou and I are seated at the very last row this week, or else our other classmates would've noticed what was going on.

Tetsurou just bit his lip as he wrote on a small piece of paper before he crumpled it and threw it straight to my face.

I gave him a death glare as I grabbed the piece of paper he threw. He just looked at the board, trying not to look at me.

I read what he wrote on the paper.

tch. why aren't u talking to me? u always look like this (-_-)

I looked at Hayato-sensei who was discussing the circulatory system in front. He didn't seem to notice that Tetsurou and I aren't listening. I angrily wrote on the paper Tetsurou threw me.

BECAUSE WE ARE STUDYING IN CLASS!

I threw the paper back to Tetsurou, but I missed. He just snickered at my missed aim as he grabbed the fallen paper.

I didn't even bother looking at him. A few seconds later, he threw the same paper on my face, which then ticked me off.

Alright, that's it. He's trying to get on my nerves again.

Without reading what he wrote, I tore the paper as I looked at him, smiling in the process. I just watched as Tetsurou's jaw drop open and blink in disbelief.

"Behave," I mouthed at him and winked. I put the torn pieces of paper in my bag before I turned my attention to the powerpoint presentation Hayato-sensei prepared.

My goodness. Because of Tetsurou's constant pestering, I didn't understand what Hayato-sensei just discussed. I guess I have to study it again later with Tetsurou.

I sighed loudly when another crumpled piece of paper landed on my desk. I lazily opened it and read its content, my brows furrowed.

I felt my face and ears heat up at what Tetsurou wrote.

did u just mouth the word "babe" to me? ;) that's very straightforward of u

I swear I am so close to choking this man! Is he flirting with me?! I mean— how dare he do that when he has his Suzuki Aiko, right?

I looked at him, only to see that he was already looking at me. He had his closed fist cover his smile.

I rolled my eyes as I wrote on the back of the paper.

no way, jerk. I mouthed the word "behave" u moron

Does the words "babe" and "behave" look the same when mouthed?

Oh yeah, they do...

I threw the piece of paper back to Tetsurou and never looked at him for the rest of the period.

Bold of him to openly flirt with someone when he already likes someone else.

God. I wish this day would end already.