"Thank you but may I ask why you ran into the wall? Women shouldn't be hurting their pretty faces~" He smirked and laid a hand on my cheek. I'm not sure if this guy was a total pervert or just respectful...

"Thanks... Um, what's your name? I'm Y/N!" I give him a smile and back away a bit.

"I'm Kastro. It's nice to meet you, Y/N." Kastro greets me in a formal manner.

"Same here, but what are you doing here? Is it your first time at the arena?" I ask him while leaning against the wall.

"Actually it's not. I restarted and this is my second time. I'm here to have a rematch against someone and I believe you know him." Kastro leans to my ear and wraps a hand around my waist.

"If you're going to try to sneak up and get information on me at least make an effort. Tell Hisoka to not hold back on the match, okay beautiful?" Kastro pulls me closer to him and kisses my cheek slightly.

"Oi, let me go..." I push his body away from mine and he just gives me a smirk.

"I see why Hisoka lets you always be around him. You're interesting..."

He gives me a smile and turns around to walk away. I turn back around and see Hisoka still in the same corner looking at Kastro while he walks away.

"He said you met him before you idiot! What's that all about?" I ask Hisoka while crossing my arms. Hisoka walks up to me and goes on his knees.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you worshipping me?" I ask him while lettin out a small chuckle. He looks at me with dull eyes but wraps his arms around my waist.

"Get off of me people are gonna think we're weird!" I scold him while trying to get him off of me.

"I don't like when people touch you. They have to find another toy." Hisoka comments while rubbing my back with his hands.

My eyes softened at the sight of him acting like this and I just stood there for a some time while playing with his hair.

*time skip a few hours to night time*

"Darling let's go. If we don't leave now then Mcdonald's is going to be closed." Hisoka lays a hand on his forehead and leans on the door frame waiting for me.

I slip on my shoes and grab my phone and money.

"Don't rush me bastard!" I yell to him while leaving through the door. I grab his hand and start walking through the halls of the 200th floor.

"Check and see if their still open if not then too bad. Next time tell me before I get in the shower please!" I scold him.

"I thought you were going to take a 10 minute shower. How was I supposed to know it would take an hour?" Hisoka sighed and continue walking with me.

We turned the corner and saw Killua and Gon walking down the hall.

"Oneesan?! Hisoka?!" Killua and Gon yell out simultaneously. Hisoka stops and puts a hand out letting his bloodlust leak through. Killua and Gon were getting pushed back, since their bodies weren't used to nen they could die...

"Hisoka!" I grab his opposite arm and pull it towards me. Killua and Gon give us a look and start walking towards us but Hisoka puts his foot out.

"Let us through! We're on the 200th floor already and what was that thing?!" Gon yells out while trying to get through.

"You're not worthy of being on the 200th floor. Once you know nen come back and try again." Hisoka simply stated.

"Oneesan, tell this jerk to let us through! We made it to the 200th floor and how come you guys are here?!" Killua asks while still trying to get by.

"Yeah... Hisoka let them through if they came. all the way up here then they earned it!" I try reasoning with Hisoka but he just lets out his bloodlust again pushing them back.

I activate an En barrier and walk to them. With the En barrier they're protected from aura since their aura nodes are closed.

"I'm sorry but... You need someone to teach you nen. If you get into a fight up here without experience then you'll die..." I dip my head down a bit and take down the En barrier once I no longer feel Hisoka's bloodlust.

Hisoka walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. He checks his phone and sighs.

"You guys have until midnight to come back up here with the basic learning of nen. You guys are also the reason why me and Y/N can't go eat, they're closed already..." The disappointment in his voice shows and he starts walking back to our room.

"Don't mind him... I'm happy to see you guys really but you guys need to learn nen. At least the basics and then I can teach you guys more advance stuff! I have to get going though..." I wave bye at Killua and Gon and start walking back to the room while closing the door.

"Hisoka maybe next time you should give them more time don't you think?" I ask him while taking off my shoes and walking over to the bed where Hisoka was sitting.

"They have the potential to learn it until midnight. Besides I wanted to spend some time with you darling~" Hisoka gets up from the bed and walks over to my side.

"Weren't you just pouting about not being able to go eat?" I chuckle a bit. Hisoka stays silent and puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down on the bed.

"Oi, what are you doing?" I ask him while trying to get up from his grip.

"I love seeing your squirm around... Let's have some fun~" Hisoka whispers into my ear. I feel butterflies in my stomach and knew he was going to try something...

"You pervy bastard..." I say while bringing his face closer to mine...

hey guys, yk what happens next chapter tho.😏 also this story is really getting recognition and i want to respond to ur comments but i can't! i lose this email due to it being hacked a while ago and i don't want to switch emails because then i'll loose this story and everyone who has supported me but just know i read all comments and i'm happy you guys support this story :).

- meli - chan