20. The Final Battle

Start from the beginning

You held up half of the dragons hand seal with your left hand.

"Wood Release: Great Wooden Palace!"

From below Madara spawned 4 pillars of wood. That shot out creating a palace around him. 

"Contain!"

The wood palace shot out wood spikes. Piercing through him deeply.

Guy had unlocked the inner gates. And smashed through the wooden palace. Striking towards Madara.

You moved in and cut off his two arms.

"That's enough!"

Madara screamed out and the truthseeker orbs around him shot out. You were shot through making him laugh.

"How pathet-"

Your blade wrapped around his neck.

"Did you not hear me Madara? Ame-no-Minakanushi the genjutsu stronger than Tsukuyomi."

"How does that ordinary sharingan of yours spawn that?"

"Well maybe if you die you can learn."

Guy quickly shot forward and punched his chest sending him flying. You jumped away before he reached you.

"Hehe!"

You looked over to the man who stood up and quickly regrew his arms.

"Hahahhaha! You two make it feel like I'm facing Hashirama. Indeed it will be satisfying to kill you."

Before you knew it Guy appeared next to you.

"Hachi the last gate."

You looked over to him with wonder in your eyes. Until you began to shake your head.

"No, no, you can't it'll kill you."

"But it may end him. And it's the only chance we've got."

You let out a sigh clapping your hands together.

"I am going to give you most of the natural chakra I have. I hope it's enough to end him."

You placed your hand on his back and immediately sent a great shockwave of chakra into him. And it charged his being.

"Guy-sensei wait!"

You watched Rock Lee zoom in. Making you look over to the boy.

"If you unlock that gate."

"I know Lee. Just stand back."

"I'll hold him down Guy. Now hurry!"

You hurriedly clapped your hands together and the world began to shake.

"Sage Art: Wood Style: Shinsu Senju, Veritable 1000-Armed Kan'on!"

From below you spawned a massive bodhisattva. Madara felt a sudden twinge of fear.

"Shit this thing is hard to summon."

You felt your body weaken upon the growth of this enormous being. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

Your eyes opened and focused in on Madara. Guy had done his absolute best facing him. And as his burned corpse collapsed.

You clapped your hands together sending fear into Madara.

"Summit Enlightenment!"

The great hands around you quickly moved forward crushing down on Madara with great haste.

"You will die here and now!"

"Hashirama?"

"Madara!"

"Hashirama!"

Madara smiled a evil smirk.

"Yes, yes! You are indeed his reincarnation! But you are still no match for me Hashirama. Watch as I!"

The Senju bitch slapped him across the room. Leaving you to stop your assault. Your right eye was bleeding profusely.

"I think I've had enough of this shit. Naruto end it for me?"

"What do you."

"My turn Madara!"

The Manon began to stand still. And you collapsed onto the ground. Your body had to give up. You suffered many wounds.

You were sore and aching.

Your body parts could fall off.

And your chakra boy it felt like you were pulling it from nowhere.

You were indeed stronger than Hashirama. And many would say you were the reincarnation. But you thought they were fools for thinking about that.

Kakashi caught you with a groan. Placing you down on the ground.

"Hachigen why the hell do you keep falling off of somewhere and passing out?"

He let out a sigh and placed you gently on the ground.

"Well stay here I won't let him hurt you."

Kakashi pulled your right lid open and looked down to your pale pupil.

"How many times must I save you?"

#1080