The Man With Heart Veins.

The doctors in Egypt told him, "Brother, all your veins blood reaching to your heart is closing up."

He said, "Can you do a surgery?" They said, "The surgery is so much difficult and so much... dangerous. The best way is you go to Europe to make a surgery for your heart."

When he went to Germany, the German doctor tell him, "Your all veins... almost closed. This is a very dangerous operation that we have to do to you. And the chance of living is 50/50."

The man feeling that this might be the last few days of his life.

He talked to the doctor, "Can I have two days to go back to my family and give them farewell because I may die in Germany and let me go to my friends and ask them to forgive me too."

The doctor tell him, "Go, but don't be late because your heart veins closing."

So, the man went to Egypt. And he went to see his family and friends. As he was walking, he saw a woman near a butcher shop collecting the little bones that fall down from the butcher. That is the rubbish of the bones.

He said, "Woman, what are you doing?" She said, "I'm collecting this for my daughters." The man said, "Why?" She tell him, "We don't have money and my daughters did not eat meat since two years. This is the only meat that they can eat..."

The man talked to the butcher. "This sister will come to you every... week. And you shall give her... what is enough for her and for her daughters. And I will pay you this money for 1 year. So that you can be guaranteed to give her... for 1 year."

The woman started making du'a for him. "O' Allah, give him health. O' Allah, give him what he please for. O' Allah, give him all wishes his come true..."

All this du'a come from that... deep of the heart.

The man after that went to his house. His daughter told him, "My father, your face change. Your face is open, your face is much change." He said, "Alhamdulillah. May Allah SWT make the operation easy in Germany."

He traveled to Germany. The doctor do the final check up before the operation. The doctor ask him, "Which hospital did you go to?" The man tell him, "I never go to hospital..."

The doctor tell him, "No, you have taken strong medicine that opened up all your heart veins! Your heart veins is so much open. You don't need an operation! You don't need a surgery anymore."

He tell the doctor, "I know what it is. The curer is Allah SWT. And the One who have cured me is Him. And the One who have cured me because I look for another poor and I help them..."