✰billy's car ✰

Mulai dari awal

"Because I miss you." Will says plainly. "NOW GET OUT OF THERE NOW BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT MYSELF!!" Will threatens as he sits up from my bed, now tapping his foot on the floor in annoyance.

"Ugh FINEEEE! Your lucky I just washed out my conditioner." I laugh as I turn the water off. I didn't even have to ask, before I stepped out Will closed the bathroom door for me, obviously because i had to get changed. He's literally the cutest thing to ever exist.

Will started walking around my room, examining it closely because it was his first time in here. He looks around to see a radio. He then turns it on, blasting "should I stay or should I go," so loud I'm pretty sure Africa could hear it.

"WILL LOVE DO YOU MIND MAYBE TURNING THAT DOWN?!" I yell, pulling my pants above my waist.

"OH SHIT IM SORRY YEAH!!" Will yells back as he turns it down a little bit. "I'm sorry this is just literally my all time favorite song." Will laughs as he starts singing in that deep voice of his.

"REALLY?! ME TOO!!" I yell back as I clip my bra on. "THE CLASH IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BAND!! I EVEN HAVE A POSTER IF YOU LOOK TO THE LEFT!!" I exclaim as I finally put my shirt over my head.

I decided to go with a light blue vneck buttoned up shirt with white flowers on it. Next, I put on some mom jeans, but rolled them up at the ends. I obviously added a belt, like I do with every outfit. Then, I put on my tall white socks with blue stripes. And lastly, I put on my white converse.

"OK IM DONE!!" I yell over the loud music coming from my radio

"OK IM DONE!!" I yell over the loud music coming from my radio. I'm pretty sure Will didn't even hear me. The radio wasn't what was loud, it was his singing. I laughed at Will's craziness and pushed open the door.

Will finally realized I was done and came running over to me, pulling me into a giant hug like he hasn't seen me in years.

"Will, love it's been twelve minutes." I laugh and dig my head into his shoulder, not wanting him to let go.

"I know, but it was way too long." Will explains as he rubs circles around my back.

About twenty seconds later I pull away and slightly smile at him. "You're literally the cutest thing on this planet, I hope you know that." I giggle and turn to my mirror, unzipping my makeup bag.

"WAIT!!" Will says as he grabs my hand off my bag. "Can I do your makeup?! Pleaseeee?" Will begs. "I want to see if I'd be good enough." He says as he now intertwines his fingers with mine.

"Ugh FINEEEE!! But if I go out there looking like a clown, the blame is on you." I shrug as I sit down on my stool, not helping to let out a giggle.

"Okay, so uh... you just tell me what to do and I'll do it!!" Will exclaims as he unzips my makeup bag and pulls out mascara.

"OH WAIT I KNOW WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS!!" He expresses. "You put it on the lids of your eyes!!" Will says confidently as he starts to move my way and tries to put mascara on my eye like eyeliner, nearly gabbing my eye out.

"WILL LOVE THATS MASCARA!!" I awkwardly laugh as I grab the mascara and pull it away from me. "Oh shit really?" Will says shockingly as he looks at the blue cased mascara. "Hmm, then why do they all look so similar?" He asks in confusion as he puts the mascara back in my bag.

"Okay, grab the foundation." I giggle as I point to the foundation on the top of my bag. "Ok ok I got this." Will says to himself as he takes a deep breath. I cant help but to laugh at him as he mentally prepares himself to basically draw all over my face and honestly, i needed to prepare myself too.

Will takes the foundation out of the bag and rubs it on his finger. "Will, child you need to use a beauty blender." I say as I take his finger and rub the foundation off of it.

"there's MORE?!" Will questions. "Okay, this is WAYYYYY to complicated." He groans as he wipes the foundation into my hand.

"SERIOUSLY?!" I yell as I wipe i grab a tissue and wipe my hand on it, my foundation coming off in gulps.

"Where is this beauty blender of yours at miss Hargrove?" Will asks as he crosses his arms. "You literally sound like my dad right now." I say, but I cant help but to laugh.  Will just shoots me a glare. Hm, maybe he is my dad.

"Ok, my beauty blenders in the downstairs bathroom." I say as I pick up my brush and start brushing my hair.

"...are you going to get it?" Will finally days after a couple seconds of silence. "Me get it?!" I question in shock. "Yeah, no. Obviously Willy Will, you see I'm busy." I say as I give him a glare into the mirror reflection.

"FINEEEE!" Will groans. "But if I do this, you have to stop calling me Willy Will." He says in all seriousness as he walks towards me.

"No promises lover boy." I say as I jump off my stool and stand on the ledge to reach Will's height. My god this kid is TALL. His body literally hovers over mine.

I slightly smile and give him a peck on the lips, but then he cups my face and reconnects his lips onto mine, sending fireworks throughout my body.

Seconds later he pulls away and pats my head, he even has to get on his tippy toes to reach. Ha, that's the first.

"Now if you'll excuse me miss Hargrove, I have to get your beauty blender that you threatened me to get." Will says dramatically as he pretends to flip his hair and walks out of the bathroom into my bedroom.

I just roll my eyes playfully and laugh, looking back into the mirror continuing to brush my hair.

Then, I see something in the mirror. No not like a dust-bite or bug... but something dark. It looked like a dark hole. I decided to shrug it off and thought it was just a hallucination.

I continue to brush a strand of my hair, until I see it again.. but this time it was bigger. The dark hole was bigger. It was like.. it was expanding every second, getting bigger and bigger. I drop my brush to the floor, about to scream,  but to scared too... so I hesitate, and it was the worst decision of my life.

Seconds later, I start seeing the hole in the mirror not only getting bigger, but coming closer. I try backing up, but instead I just back into the wall behind me. I hang on to the wall, like it's going to do anything.. then everything goes black.

Finally after what seemed like forever, I finally wake up. I wake up to the surroundings of a light grey building that has red writing on the front.. but I couldn't really figure out what the writing was due to it being so dark.

I decide to get off my ass and start looking around. Of course I was kinda sorta freaking out because I had no clue in hell where I was, but I tried to stay as calm as possible.

I examined the place, obviously seeing I'm outside. It was a gravel ground and I saw bushes on the side of the building. It looked pretty normal to me, but I just wanted to know why I was here?

Was I dreaming? Did I get knocked out? Am I just hallucinating? Did I pass out? Am I sleeping? Random thoughts just started swimming around my mind.

Then, I looked to my left to see a VERY burnt up car. Steam was coming out of the engine, the car looked like it was about to catch on fire.. so I stayed my distance.

But I realized something.. that wasn't just any car. It was dark blue and had a silver engine. I know that car from anywhere...

It was Billy's car.