Bath

*Todoroki POV*

I stood trying to procees what he just asked me, "I mean you don't have to if you don't want t-" Bakugo said but then I immediately exclaimed "SURE". Then i heard his cute laugh and then I started to undress. I entered the water and sat behind him while he sat in front of him, leaning on me. "A-are you comfortable?" I asked Bakugo,  and he just replied with a soft head nod. "C-cute" I thought. There was a awkward moment of silence but then Bakugo reached for the shampoo and started to do his hair. While he washed his hair I just looked there amazed at his beauty, and then he turned around and faced me. I saw his cute wet face and then he started to move him arm towards my head while leaning closer. I thought he was leaning in for a kiss so I closed my eyes but then I feel my hair moving. I opened my eyes and saw that I was face to face with bakugo, and he was washing my hair. "Did you think I was leaning for a kiss?" Bakugo asked with a smirk on his while he washed out my hair. I closed my eyes since my face was getting wet and when I opened them bakugo kissed me. He ended the kiss and then grabbed his towel and just walked out of the bathtub. I stayed in a little longer cause I was hard.

(A few minutes later)

I got out of the bathtub and got dress in my room cause Bakugo was in the living room watching TV.  I joined in with him and sat on the couch near him, then he laid his head on my lap. I didn't mine but I just hoped he didn't feel my boner.

*Bakugo POV*

"His body is warm" I thought to myself, then I felt something again my head. "Is this bastard hard?" I mutter to myself as I turned over to see his face. He wouldn't even look at me, then I placed my hand on his cheek and moved his face downwards to me, and his face was beet red. It was so adorable "Do you want help with that?" I asked as I kissed him. We keep kissing and things got heated, then I ended the kissing and un-zipped his pants. I sucked him of and while I did I got hard, and Todoroki notice cause he cummed. "Do you wanna feel good too?" Todoroki asked me asked he title my chin towards his face and I shook my head yes.