~Yuh~

*One week time skip*

(Todoroki POV)

It's been one week since bakugo has been pregnant. He become more sensitive to smells and food. Bakugo was still staying over my house and we still bathed, slept, and had dinner together everyday. Even one in the office knew he was pregnant and that I was the father, and they treat him respectfully. The girls would always ask him how it felt pregnant and other questions about the pregnancy. Kaminari and Kirishima would watch for him went I wasn't with him but also still hanged out as they use to. I told myself I would ask bakugo to date me before the end of this month but its already been one week and I still hadn't asked him out. When we found out he was pregnant we still didn't go out and Bakugo didn't seem to mind but I loved him and wanted to make him mine. "Im gonna ask him after work" I decide.

*After work*

I waited for Bakugo outside of his office, and as I was waiting Kirishima and Kaminari walked up to me. "Hey Todoroki" Kirishima said, "Today Bakugo has been acting strange". "Is he ok?" I asked, "Yeah its nothing serious but its just that Bakugo mood today has been strange. We asked if anything has been going on but he just got more mad than usual. And we kept asking him throughout the day and every time his mood was different" Kirishima explained. "Yeah, he even started to cry one time" Kaminari added, "We assumed that it was related to the pregnancy and so we searched it up. Bakugo may have mood swings at this point in the pregnancy and its completely normal. So we just wanted to tell you, so you just don't assume its his usual bad attitude" Kirishima explained. "Ok, thanks" I replied, and then bakugo came out of his office. He just shoved us away from him as he exited the building. I waved goodbye to Kirishima and Kaminari, and followed Bakugo from behind. As bakugo entered the car, he slammed the door shut. "Their right, he seems madder than usual" I mumbled as I entered the car, "Im sorry" I heard Bakugo mumble. "Huh?" I asked, "Im sorry" he said clearer this time. I was confused as to why he was apologizing, "For what?", "For pushing you" he replied his voice trembling. I looked over at him and saw him crying.

(Bro his mood swings be changing quicker than me getting a new anime crush🙃) 

"H-hey, its alright" I said in a smoothing voice to clam him. He didn't say anything after that but I heard his sniffling. "Hopefully I'll get use to these mood swings" I thought as I let out a sigh. After a while we arrived home.

*I know nobody's gonna read this but sorry for the sh!tty updates. I recently re-read killing stalking for like the 34865 time but the ending still gets me🧍. I'll try to post more chapters soon*

 I'll try to post more chapters soon*